0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

holy balls, the rewards suck. worst season rewards yet.
I'm with everyone else on this one - dissapointing selection of items, but the alternate art is pretty sick though! Gonna aim for the Searing Touch! :P
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Aug 28, 2013, 10:45:23 AM
The one Season I say I will do, and the rewards Suck {>.<} Ill be doing it Just for the Art. I wont be anywhere near close to the Carcass, Sadly. I really like its Art. Will be doing almost any race a I can.
"Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through." -Rhys
Do they get the alternate art in game?

if so daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn do i want a Hrimnors. that thing looks badass
Amazing artwork on the items. Looking forward to Endless Ledge! gg GGG
BLAMT!
The rewards are amazing. If only I could competently compete starting august 31 :C
do they keep their art if we scour them?
Ok, so price-wise prizes are a somewhat downgrade from last season, the point tiers are unchanged, rewards per race unchanged, general number of "opportnities" unchanged. That means you are pretty happy with how races are going and how many people (and which people) can participate in it.
I mean, looking at this schedule and prizes I pretty much now that I will play 3 endless ledges throughout the season, just to see what that is and that will be it for me in this season just the same way it was for me in the last one. Can't say I am all that heppy about that =\
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
do they keep their art if we scour them?

you can't scour uniques ;)

the ring on the other hand yes it will keep its art
Last edited by matt41647 on Aug 28, 2013, 1:43:10 AM
7 point reward is the best one once again, since its another free ilvl 100 onyx amulet. rest is pretty useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info