0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

"
OldeSchool wrote:
Wonder if it's possible to set up, say, an eight-hour event, and allow each account three hours of play time.

means i have to open 3 accounts to participate in full length? hmm, where do i get all these email addresses from...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm so excited to get back to racing! I've really missed it. Yeah, the rewards are a bit lackluster, but they do look really cool. My goal is to make 600 point at least. But the prizes aren't the main reason I race anyway. I like to challenge myself, compete, and just have fun. Season 3 was my first experience, and I ended up finishing with a decent overall rank. Going to get a little more serious this time around (not that I'm ever TOO serious ;) ) That'd ruin it for me personally. Anyway, I'll seeya all at the races! Good luck to those of you who don't spam General beforehand, and my fellow Shadows.

~ Lassittor the Shadow
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
"
Yeah, the rewards are a bit lackluster, but they do look really cool.

they would look even cooler if they added a random orb for every 10 points you earn.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
OldeSchool wrote:
Wonder if it's possible to set up, say, an eight-hour event, and allow each account three hours of play time.

means i have to open 3 accounts to participate in full length? hmm, where do i get all these email addresses from...

I may have explained that badly; I'm looking for a way to accommodate as many time zones as possible; "full length" would technically only be three hours...though entries would be open for eight....or perhaps six. True, you could double up on points with two accounts, but that's possible now in many events.

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Crap rewards, then again until i see the orb rewards again I will never be satisfied...
The alt art is really good tho!
most useless rewards ever, most of solos are turbo 105. whats going on
You put the searing touch in the race rewards. Jealous much?
If they would add uniques like shavronne's to the 1000 point reward tier, people would throw a shit-fit.

They would complain that only the 'no-lifers' were able to get it and they most likely already have onn. And that it would only help the top players getting more wealth.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 28, 2013, 7:17:01 AM
GGG, look at the stats on Heatshiver & ask yourself...Why in the hell would anyone want to use this?
Sick arts, pretty different from the previous seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info