0.11.4c Patch/Race Season Four Announced!

Check out that ruby ring at 50 points! Sweet!
"
GGG, look at the stats on Heatshiver & ask yourself...Why in the hell would anyone want to use this?

AA build? Dunno, but 60% mana regen and +1 to cold and fire gems is pretty damn nice.

Maybe I should do an AA build.

EDIT: Really like the new artwork btw.
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Aug 28, 2013, 8:46:19 AM
WHERE IS THE PVP?
IGN: NoMerCyy / __DryZzy__
Just a reminder, all rewards are useless for Anarchy and Onslaught players. (Unless something changed?)
IMO rewards should be account locked and then they could be much better(and easier to achieve) and available for all leagues.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Aug 28, 2013, 8:59:46 AM
I would never race to strive for these items.. Cant imagine people who do this...

Seriously, if GGG wants to bring people back to this game *cough* Krip *cough*, you would think they would put some better prizes in there to give these streamers more incentive to come back..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Aug 28, 2013, 9:05:56 AM
Good stuff guys, these alternate art skins look amazing!

I am very sad to see a turbo race as the signature for this season though. Brutus is so ridiculous in turbo, he pretty much literally desyncs every step he takes, not to mention how insane his DPS is, get RNG slammed(and as a result, stunned) twice and you're instantly dead unless you're a templar/marauder or have insane life gear.
One again... the times for east coast SUCK. Could you at least hold a pole for east coast players. Maybe I'm the odd man out and am the only one these times are terrible for but I personally would much rather 9-10 pm starting times (9 for the 3 hr, 10 for the races under 3 hr).

I'm just a casual player that not only has a full time job but a family. After all the kids are in bed and I have spent some time with the wifey. I like to kill time playing games versus the alternative of mind numbing television. The 11 pm races just are not feasible, unless I want to be miserably tired the next day.

Also... party races please. I only look at the east coast time slot I can play (that is limited to 11pm 1 hr) and there simply is no variety of races available...

Guess I'll just stick to onslaught. (end rant)

I do love the game, just want to race with my pals at (what I think) are more reasonable times.
The mid-range RP rewards are amazing.

Alternative Searing Touch for 80 points?
You certainly got me there!
Shit, a 1 week turbo party race. I would even play if I felt I could make a reasonable build that I enjoy playing. Oh well.

That is, I'm a masochist, but I'm not THAT stupid.
Going to be interesting to see how desync affects the signature, but overall I'm quite excited with the length of the race chosen. Could even see some docks runs for some really sick runs which is something I like. I like the idea of the docks run being a risk that pays off huge if you are doing well, and this is the perfect race time for that.

Love the bunched up 12 minute races as well.

I think this season gives a lot to look forward to for top racers, a competitive signature, good number of races, etc.

I am curious about what the demigod reward will be for the competitive races though. Will it be the strides again or a new one?
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info