Patching Speeds, Patch 0.11.4b and Race Season 4

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this "new descent race" isn't the new signature race.. please say it ain't so.
I made a couple of shitty posts while intoxicated waiting for the patch download, so I'm here to apologize. It was very "assholeish" of me to do that. Keep up the great work, love the game, an love the dev. support.
"
Rithz wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this "new descent race" isn't the new signature race.. please say it ain't so.

If you had bothered to use your brain and read, you would know Chris has already said that it is not the signature event.
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:

If you had bothered to use your brain and read, you would know Chris has already said that it is not the signature event.

Where does it say that? The op is the only post that states that talks about the "new modified descent race" and it CLEARLY doesn't state anything that's the new signature race.
Last edited by Rithz on Aug 22, 2013, 9:13:51 PM
"
Where does it say that? The op is the only post that states that talks about the "new modified descent race" and it CLEARLY doesn't state anything that's the new signature race.

Top of page 2 bud. Chris replying to someone else's concern about the new descent not being up to scratch.
"
magpye wrote:
"

Top of page 2 bud. Chris replying to someone else's concern about the new descent not being up to scratch.

Thank you sir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info