Patching Speeds, Patch 0.11.4b and Race Season 4

I'm gonna hope for a better result this upcoming race season. Or..in other words..I can get one unique this time :/
"
mcbeasty wrote:
I'm gonna hope for a better result this upcoming race season. Or..in other words..I can get one unique this time :/

Got 10/90 uniqs so far :) Maybe because my highest char is Lvl 56, now trying/experimenting with chars/styles/passives, to be ready for Season 4.

Yeha, can't wait to get fresh start :D
this 32-bit thingy came just in time for season 4 gg ggg
Great news; hopefully Season 4 will be more "work-time friendly" for those of us in the eastern U.S. with 8-5 jobs. I had 260-plus points in Season 2, but could only manage 80 last go-round.

Thanks Chris.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
mcbeasty wrote:

Getting 1-3 points in a normal race isn't that hard, you just have to know how to progress, and not push hard. Your first aim is to get to Ledge, don't do any side quest. If you can make it to ledge, you should have no trouble getting 1-3 points by then.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy this upcoming season.

And I hope the time arrangement is better to suit everyone. Last season I missed out on many races due to all the empty slot when I'm free =(
Took me from 9am yesterday to 5pm to patch because it would not exceed 200kb/s but I stuck it out!
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
BRASIL
"
OldeSchool wrote:
Great news; hopefully Season 4 will be more "work-time friendly" for those of us in the eastern U.S. with 8-5 jobs. I had 260-plus points in Season 2, but could only manage 80 last go-round.

Thanks Chris.

funny that everybody over the whole world wants good times for races so they can play when they finish work. I'm here in the netherlands, and i would like the same thing. its just impossible to please everybody if you have to plan events that are joined by people worldwide.
when will pvp updates come? I, along with many others, have been waiting a couple months since you posted that you guys were going to do some pvp improvements in the coming months. all i ask is that this will be confirmed so that i know it will be coming sooner rather than later. in the last month my play time has dropped by more than 75% because there is just no one who pvps any more. the current matching system is to basic and the low lvl people who just get into merciless pvp are usually stomped by 80+ people and just dont do pvp any more because of it. For me this game has always been about pvp, i gear for pvp, i make alternate pvp characters for a different experience, but that doesnt really mean a thing if you have to queue for a half hour to get a match. cutthroat can wait, but ladder, tournaments, 2v2's, FFA, capture the flag, are all great games for pvp that could be implemented in every league.

Lately there has been alot of posts on the pvp feedback thread showing how restless the people are getting, just give us some kind of hope for the pvp future of path of exile. i truly believe once pvp gets hammered down, this game will quickly become one of, if not the best game of the decade.

thanks anyways for a great game GGG.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Aug 22, 2013, 12:29:51 PM
For the first couple months the patches came pretty darn slow for me. Then, I went into one of the log files and got the port # and forwarded that port in my router (also, allowed path of exile in my antvirus) and since then everyting, including 11.4, zips through with zero issues.

Some may want to try that for future releases.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info