0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

"
x_oxidizer_x wrote:
There has only been 1 reply to my previous post so I feel I have to post again:

"Added five new Unique items, including three which were designed by our community. One is only available through a vendor recipe."

I wonder what the last unique is that is vendor only!!??!

The vendor only unique is charan's 2nd stage of the godess bound
I'm in the ass of the world (Chile) and my download speed is very good. ~400 kbps. My full velocity is 1 mbps.

Great work guys. Thanks!!!
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
DropBearAntix wrote:
i am at once, both utterly amazed and completely disgusted at the vocal minority of the PoE community who are BITCHING about how slow it is to download - what will be a FANTASTIC update - to a game that is 100% gratis.

my goodness, people. quit. your. whining.

Spoiler

...ffs‼

Chris + co @ GGG -- well done, guys!! not only have you created a modern classic, but you've shown how a small band of kiwis can show the big game makers how making and supporting a game SHOULD be done!

this, i completely agree!
ign - RampagerKorry
"
mescu wrote:
Speed is back for me, thanks GGG.

The torrent seems wrong since its 6Go? should be more like 3,XXGo, no?

It's not the same file for sure. File size alone is a good enough indicator. Of course, SHA-1 doesn't match either.

SHA-1 of torrent: 18177FA6AEEE9BA37B385094FC734B400A70866D
Correct SHA-1: 53FC7AB34308329D50B247C45449723280CF1265
its the first time that my nvidia gfx card fan is silent... well done :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
can you guys help seed please
IGN : Detrium
"
x_oxidizer_x wrote:

"Added five new Unique items, including three which were designed by our community. One is only available through a vendor recipe."

i suppose we'll have fun trying to discover it.

wouldn't it be funny, if the recipe turns out to be 5 exalted orbs + each of the 6 crappy tri-colour weapons you start with when you first wash-up on the twilight strand in normal difficulty act 1 ?? *evil laugh*
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
one of the best patches the past 4 months! good job!
so i click on the torrent and then click download and the file i downloaded is only 33kb... what did i do wrong. i clicked on the link. need help
"
DropBearAntix wrote:
"
x_oxidizer_x wrote:

i suppose we'll have fun trying to discover it.

wouldn't it be funny, if the recipe turns out to be 5 exalted orbs + each of the 6 crappy tri-colour weapons you start with when you first wash-up on the twilight strand in normal difficulty act 1 ?? *evil laugh*

For real, awesome idea! hahaha

Here's another for u, 1 of each of the res flasks which in turn yields a unique flask that gives +All res and +Max Res to all for 5 secs or whatever the usual is
Last edited by x_oxidizer_x on Aug 20, 2013, 8:41:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info