0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

hmm, do I buy the hood now or do I wait for a discount? :/

Edit: I started downloading 10 minutes ago and had 500kb/s since then. I am ok with that :D
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 20, 2013, 8:19:41 PM
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
hmm, do I buy the hood now or do I wait for a discount? :/

i dunno the question is will the sale pass before this patch is finished downloading at 30kbps
hmmm, im still fluxing from 10kbs to 500kbs on 40mbps connction. oh well :(
Would closing the game and restarting help with the download speed?

8 kkps for the last hour is kinda slow.
Last edited by Achnod on Aug 20, 2013, 8:21:10 PM
Still getting dial up speeds
Sigh
for those still getting shit speeds, restart patcher.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
My download is crawling, but I excepted as much living an extremely rural area. Only have a 12 MB connection.

Either way, it'll start speeding up the more people finish downloading. So, yay.

Thanks for the good work, GGG.
Sure. Awesome support.

People crying here for their dose of Path of Exile RIGHT NOW! and problem solved within an hour.

I remember the Diablo 3 launch in comparison.
Not able to play the first 2 days and the first Week End.
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
Edit2: Our CDN has added a lot more capacity and we can see that people are downloading a lot faster now. A user has prepared a torrent of the Content.ggpk file which can be downloaded here if you're still having issues. Note that it requires downloading more than the size of just the patch itself if you choose this option.

Torrent seems faster than the direct download, at least for the front half.

How do we "install" the patch from the torrent?
copy the ggpk file to your poe directory.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Chris wrote:
Edit: With tens of thousands of people downloading the patch, our CDN is saturated and it'll be a bit slow until some more people finish. Thanks for your patience!

Come on Chris, you're telling me you really didn't expect this sort of server load?

"
sherkhan wrote:
How do we "install" the patch from the torrent?

Just copy content.ggpk into your poe game folder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info