0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

"
Alhoon wrote:
"
mescu wrote:
Speed is back for me, thanks GGG.

The torrent seems wrong since its 6Go? should be more like 3,XXGo, no?

It's not the same file for sure. File size alone is a good enough indicator. Of course, SHA-1 doesn't match either.

SHA-1 of torrent: 18177FA6AEEE9BA37B385094FC734B400A70866D
Correct SHA-1: 53FC7AB34308329D50B247C45449723280CF1265

bla
Last edited by mescu on Mar 7, 2019, 4:22:23 PM
"
DropBearAntix wrote:
"
x_oxidizer_x wrote:
There has only been 1 reply to my previous post so I feel I have to post again:

"Added five new Unique items, including three which were designed by our community. One is only available through a vendor recipe."

I wonder what the last unique is that is vendor only!!??!

i suppose we'll have fun trying to discover it.

wouldn't it be funny, if the recipe turns out to be 5 exalted orbs + each of the 6 crappy tri-colour weapons you start with when you first wash-up on the twilight strand in normal difficulty act 1 ?? *evil laugh*

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/504429/page/1

It seems a Dev smoothed in a hint into Charan's post.
"
ruinkey1 wrote:
so i click on the torrent and then click download and the file i downloaded is only 33kb... what did i do wrong. i clicked on the link. need help

You should download a client like UTorrent and point it to that 33KB torrent file.

But hold on, seems the torrent is not legit...
I was at 22% and walk away to shower and came back and the game had closed now i have to start at 0. did the happen to anyone else?
"
ruinkey1 wrote:
so i click on the torrent and then click download and the file i downloaded is only 33kb... what did i do wrong. i clicked on the link. need help

You just downloaded a link to the torrent basically. You need to take what you downloaded into a third party program like BitTorrent or MuTorrent and download it there.
"
ruinkey1 wrote:

Read up on torrents http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrent_file
Last edited by KG31459 on Aug 20, 2013, 8:46:06 PM
lol the patch is downloading at 5 kb/sec.....looks like im not playing tonight ._.
This sucks so bad. I wont be able to play to I get home from work tomorrow now :(
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Thanks for the torrent response, just wait for it to download normally. It was a decent speed for a while then dropped off.
Yeah speedtest shows i have 16Mbps down and 16mbps up and I'm getting less than 50kbps. Those of you saying we shouldn't complain about slow downloads speeds can stop kissing ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info