ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Ryuiwolf wrote:
Hi,

I have tried to make this build, upto level 72 now and been having great fun with it, but I have got to the point where I am simply just too squishy. I have about 2.9k HP and I know that is really not enough but even in Tier 3 maps I just seem to get imploded by any kind of burn or elemental spike dmg.

I have been wracking my brains over POB and checking the build stats and apart from having ALOT less evasion I can't see progress to make the build viable. I need to get more gear I know but its the first build I have made in PoE where I feel so squishy I am dying on maps where previous builds I was just flying through.

Anyone able to look at my character and try and piece together what I am doing wrong.

I am like 2.8-2.9k HP I know needs another 1.5-2k more HP, and I have all maxed out resists except Chaos.

Anyone have any ideas? I blast through mobs no problem, but the odd projectile gets through and hits me and its BLAM, all HP gone or simply dead, this is like on Tier 1-5 yellow maps

Character name is Ryukenzzz

Hi bud, thanks for playing the build, you need to make your profile public as I can't see your characters. Like you said 2.9k HP is way too low for maps, and since we don't use much mitigation you are going to have a tough time ofc. You need to be getting life rolls on as many gear pieces as you can including jewels. If it means sacrificing some DPS uniques to get more life on a rare then that is for the best. You need to farm safer areas until you can acquire better gear.
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Hi bud, thanks for playing the build, you need to make your profile public as I can't see your characters. Like you said 2.9k HP is way too low for maps, and since we don't use much mitigation you are going to have a tough time ofc. You need to be getting life rolls on as many gear pieces as you can including jewels. If it means sacrificing some DPS uniques to get more life on a rare then that is for the best. You need to farm safer areas until you can acquire better gear.

Hi thanks for replying I wasn't expecting that at all, I have made my characters public now I believe so you should be able to look. Your right I think I need to try and get more HP on rares and drop uniques maybe to get more.

Thanks for the input
"
Ryuiwolf wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Hi thanks for replying I wasn't expecting that at all, I have made my characters public now I believe so you should be able to look. Your right I think I need to try and get more HP on rares and drop uniques maybe to get more.

Thanks for the input

Buddy I don't see gloves, boots, or shield on your character? You can get some cheap EV gloves wiht life or if you can get a Tombfist with double sockets adn put in 2 jewels with life.

Shield if you can't get Lycosidae then get Crest of Perandus or a cheap rare with some life and res.

Also you'll need to upgrade your chest please - it has no life, this is one of the pieces you can get lots of life on.

The rest is going to come from your jewels (need 2 more jewel sockets on your tree, and you have 2 jewels rihgt now with no life), and finishing up any life nodes on the tree. For jewels first priority mod should be life, then either damage or res. Then once you start leveling you should be gaining about 40 hp or so, so when you hit levle 85 you'll have another 400hp or so.

Like I suggest, it would be better to farm safer areas (especially ones that give you good div cards) so you can gain exp and some currency to upgrade your gear with little risk.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 26, 2018, 5:14:28 PM
i dont understand how this build is suppose to sustain mana

where is mana leech comming from?

edit nm i see the leech node on tree
Last edited by zupafundo on Jun 26, 2018, 9:12:37 PM
I highly recommend belly over loreweave for this build, you can still get to 1.1-1.3 mil dps with it. Without it being one shot in uberelder happens way too much, I know i should just avoid getting hit but mistakes happen
Which scenarios do you use different buff combinations? Or you just go herald, lightning golem, wrath most of the time?
"
TGGarrett wrote:
I highly recommend belly over loreweave for this build, you can still get to 1.1-1.3 mil dps with it. Without it being one shot in uberelder happens way too much, I know i should just avoid getting hit but mistakes happen

Yes that's true bud, I think mention in the guide Belly is also good, I really like Loreweave though because mine has 80% res so it helps a lot with some bosses like the lightning elder guardian.
"
Jamesmeister wrote:
Which scenarios do you use different buff combinations? Or you just go herald, lightning golem, wrath most of the time?

Wrath and Herald always on ofc, then summon lightning golem and ancestral totem when you can for boss fights.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Jamesmeister wrote:

Wrath and Herald always on ofc, then summon lightning golem and ancestral totem when you can for boss fights.

Is there any instance where haste is better? Also, when do I use Blood Rage?
"
Jamesmeister wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Jamesmeister wrote:

Is there any instance where haste is better? Also, when do I use Blood Rage?

No not really, unless you mean Vaal Haste. If you are not using Damage on Full Life gem you should put Blood Rage on all times, socket it in your dagger or shield so that you can press your hotkey for weapon swap to turn it off quickly if you need to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info