ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Been enjoying this build quite alot this league.

I have come to a point where im not sure if there is anything except jewels i could upgrade. I wasted so much on making my chestplate work with the build. Ended up opting out of multistrike after a 1000 chromas. It is not the best and i could probably end up scouring it for a better craft but the life roll is too good.

Finding a replacement for the two stone is slightly difficult.

Heres my current gear. (Updated the second ring, changed some passive nodes around)
Spoiler

Last edited by Creepymutu on Jun 15, 2018, 5:45:12 AM
"
Creepymutu wrote:
Been enjoying this build quite alot this league.

I have come to a point where im not sure if there is anything except jewels i could upgrade. I wasted so much on making my chestplate work with the build. Ended up opting out of multistrike after a 1000 chromas. It is not the best and i could probably end up scouring it for a better craft but the life roll is too good.

Finding a replacement for the two stone is slightly difficult.

Heres my current gear. (Updated the second ring, changed some passive nodes around)
Spoiler

Hi bud, don't worry about the chest, if you can get Lycosidae that would be great upgrade. Otherwise all your gear is good - just need to upgrade jewels like your Enthralling Sight to one that can stiill give you life but some good damage as well.
You recommend the watchers eye w/ ele pen, but the more lightning damage seems to boost the DPS more on PoB w/ shaper/guardian selected (and is much cheaper), am i missing something?
"
TGGarrett wrote:
You recommend the watchers eye w/ ele pen, but the more lightning damage seems to boost the DPS more on PoB w/ shaper/guardian selected (and is much cheaper), am i missing something?

Hi bud, thanks for checking out the guide. Hmm I don't see the Wrath options for inc. light damage (or for inc. crit chance) for Watcher's Eye in PoB, so maybe I missed them - anyway I just tested them out and they still give lower DPS than light pen Watcher's Eye. I made custom Eyes in PoB: one with 60% inc. light damage, and one with 97% inc. crit chance. But they give lower DPS than the 15% light pen one. Maybe depends on the rolls you are seeing? i.e. if you were compariing low roll light pen vs. high roll inc. light damage? But if you had max rolls for all of them then light pen should give the highest damage.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 21, 2018, 2:57:25 PM
Is this weapon any good?
IGN UZPK
"
Inf4mizz wrote:
Is this weapon any good?
Yes it's good - good aps, crit and light damage
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jun 22, 2018, 2:37:38 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Inf4mizz wrote:
Is this weapon any good?

Is the phys to lightning really good for it or is it useless?
IGN UZPK
"
Inf4mizz wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Inf4mizz wrote:
Is this weapon any good?

Is the phys to lightning really good for it or is it useless?

Since we are not scaling phys on this build unfortuntaely it doesn't help much
How do you deal with status ailments? Are you just using flasks?
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
How do you deal with status ailments? Are you just using flasks?

I've never had trouble with status ailments since I play at range. The only map where it is an issue for me is HOGM - and for this I just spec Avatar of Veil for status immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info