ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

how good is inpulsas with this build?

"
zupafundo wrote:
how good is inpulsas with this build?

It's good, but take off ele focus from links.
Nice build tho. Playing this build is really fun. I customized little it for my taste, but in the end is really fastest build i´ve ever played and really powerful. What you think i can upgrade in my equip? Except boot enchant (i am gonna try get that flat dmg lightning in u-lab).

Last edited by Skel3ton on Jun 24, 2018, 5:41:32 AM
+1 Frenzy on the tombfists will add a lot of DPS
How about going dual wield and picking up Aspect of the lynx, aspect of the panther and weapon artistry for 6 skill points?
Does it make sense?
Wouldn't the new Omnitech lightning pen weapon be the best in slot for this build?

"
Skel3ton wrote:
Nice build tho. Playing this build is really fun. I customized little it for my taste, but in the end is really fastest build i´ve ever played and really powerful. What you think i can upgrade in my equip? Except boot enchant (i am gonna try get that flat dmg lightning in u-lab).

You get your shock from Herald of Lightning right?
"
+1 Frenzy on the tombfists will add a lot of DPS

Great. Thanks for a nice tip. Gonna farm some more currency then buy Tombfist. Specially it would be massacre if i would be lucky and buy even with Curse Elemental weakness on hit.

"
You get your shock from Herald of Lightning right?

Over Herald of Thunder and Vinktak flask. Elemental focus give me more elemental damage, but can't shock 'em, but, Vinktar + HoT works great, at least for me. With combination of inpulsa is this pure evil combination.:)
Hi,

I have tried to make this build, upto level 72 now and been having great fun with it, but I have got to the point where I am simply just too squishy. I have about 2.9k HP and I know that is really not enough but even in Tier 3 maps I just seem to get imploded by any kind of burn or elemental spike dmg.

I have been wracking my brains over POB and checking the build stats and apart from having ALOT less evasion I can't see progress to make the build viable. I need to get more gear I know but its the first build I have made in PoE where I feel so squishy I am dying on maps where previous builds I was just flying through.

Anyone able to look at my character and try and piece together what I am doing wrong.

I am like 2.8-2.9k HP I know needs another 1.5-2k more HP, and I have all maxed out resists except Chaos.

Anyone have any ideas? I blast through mobs no problem, but the odd projectile gets through and hits me and its BLAM, all HP gone or simply dead, this is like on Tier 1-5 yellow maps

Character name is Ryukenzzz
Last edited by Ryuiwolf on Jun 25, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
"
Skel3ton wrote:

Nice kit bud, I take it if you are using Vinktar's you are specc'd Avatar of Veil? Apart from
+1 frenzy on glove or the LS enchant on helm there really isn't much to upgrade - maybe think about using Blood of the Karui life flask or an Atziri's Promise instead of Vinktar's. That way you can drop Vinktar's, respect Avatar of Chase and take off Ele Focus for a different gem like ICD - but I would dobule check in PoB if that turns out better for you vs. current set up.
"
zegri wrote:
How about going dual wield and picking up Aspect of the lynx, aspect of the panther and weapon artistry for 6 skill points?
Does it make sense?

Hi bud, unfortunately those nodes are not really good for this build because they are more for phys and we are not building phys here, so it will take a good amount of points and not give you much damage increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info