ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

So what is a reasonable amount of accuracy to aim for until I can get that shield?
"
emaster wrote:
So what is a reasonable amount of accuracy to aim for until I can get that shield?

Try to shoot for atleast 2000 imo.
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:17:56 AM
How would a physical build work? The shaper mods for physical damage added as extra lightning damage seems too nice to pass up...

If I do go physical, would I drop thunderfists? Or still use them? How will the skill tree change?

Also, should I go for watcher's eye for the lightning penetration? Or stick with 2x multiplier and a max life on a jewel?
Last edited by iCrucifix on Dec 15, 2017, 4:20:44 PM
hey, i'm currently pushing 100 on this builid but i make it diffrent way, can you tell me what do you think?
"
Are u able to run some MF with this build? For HoGM ie. or just standard mapping

+any good uniques for leveling this build (except tabula lul)

Yes ofc bud you can add MF if you can fit it in. But if you really want to farm HOGM and make a MF build I would recommend making a dedicated HOGM build to farm HOGM with 100% confidence.

To be honest a fast way to level is with Facebreakers and tabula xD. Leveling really depends on what gear you can find - please see my post here regardign leveling: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/503727/page/215#p15073813
"
iCrucifix wrote:
How would a physical build work? The shaper mods for physical damage added as extra lightning damage seems too nice to pass up...

If I do go physical, would I drop thunderfists? Or still use them? How will the skill tree change?

Also, should I go for watcher's eye for the lightning penetration? Or stick with 2x multiplier and a max life on a jewel?

Physical lightning strike is pretty sick man especially for the melee hit due to its high base % and because there are so many ways to scale the physical melee hit.

Yes you would drop any flat ele damage and aim for gear that gives you flat phys damage instead.

Skill tree will change by grabbing more of the dagger phys nodes and dropping some of the pure ele nodes.

I am working on a phys lightning strike version so please be patient xD, I'll post a tree this weekend and my theorycraft for a phys version. These past couple of weeks have been crazy busy for me irl.

Watcher's eye, hang on, unless I am reading this wrong you only get lightning pen and lightning damage added as phys damage when you are using Wrath - which is not really helpful if you are building phys Lightning Strike as you will be using Hatred not Wrath. Crit multiplier is really good for DPS from jewels - so I would just go for crit multiplier and max life jewels

Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 15, 2017, 6:38:23 PM
"
Nosferatuk wrote:
hey, i'm currently pushing 100 on this builid but i make it diffrent way, can you tell me what do you think?

Wow congrats bud! Sick gear - it is pretty much perfect. Herald of Thunder would be good to add as I don't see it in your links, unless you prefer AA for more defense. How do you like Tempest's Binding? Maybe if you can - get boots with +1 frenzy charge corruption xD.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 15, 2017, 6:41:34 PM
Hmm yeah aa for defense is good for leveling, Tempest's Binding is very nice for BF single target, but i want to get my rat's nest back at 100, so far i'm planning to use Darkrav +1 boots but also on 100, for now my priority is defense :)
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info