ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

I don't get why we don't full ele convert with something like phys to light or anything.. ? What am i missing ?

And what about Ancestral call ?
Last edited by FriXtiOn27 on Dec 16, 2017, 11:11:54 PM
"
Holishieeet, leveling going crazy with LS

Spoiler

All items (except tabula that i borrow) bought for 1alch each, dmg oneshots blue monsters and 2shots yellows, whirling blades getting 1,2aps, Static Elecricity + Acuity too bost its dmg and accuracy (also Accuracy Support Gem for 6l) >> most enjoyable and fastest leveling of all characters i have played yet.

Now waiting to use this:
Spoiler

And gathering currency for Voice of Storms/5l Lightning Coil and Lycosidae later.

Btw how much crit.chance you getting as ele variant?

Thanks mate, glad you enjoying the build. Nice setups. I'm at 54.8% base crit chance which is 80% with diamond flask.
"
FriXtiOn27 wrote:
I don't get why we don't full ele convert with something like phys to light or anything.. ? What am i missing ?

And what about Ancestral call ?

Hi bud, the main build is not physical, we are stackign flat lightning damage so physical to lightning will not help. Ancestral Call is nice but our AOE and clearing is already great on LS and ancestral call doesn't help much for single target.
Oh yeah i get it thanks !

About Ancestral call it feels a bit better to me to use it atm as i am leveling but i suppose i will swap as soon as my LS do more damages.

Anyway thanks a lot for your guide and your answers !
Hello,
Really enjoying the build, although it's hard to make it work on a new league. My question is: is
Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb viable for this build? Or is BotB better? Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:38 AM
"
How about Yriel's Fostering instead of belly? 100hp, huge accuracy bonus due to high lycosidae shield price is justmy great and 20% chance to bleed for projectile skills and some other projectile bonuses

Yriel's costs more than Lyco.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Ramesz wrote:
Hello,
Really enjoying the build, although it's hard to make it work on a new league. My question is: is
Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb viable for this build? Or is BotB better? Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Hi bud, yes ofc if you want to use Atziri's Splendour it is fine and is easy to chrome. BotB is really good though for the extra life and faster regen from life flasks.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 17, 2017, 1:36:10 PM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
How about Yriel's Fostering instead of belly? 100hp, huge accuracy bonus due to high lycosidae shield price is justmy great and 20% chance to bleed for projectile skills and some other projectile bonuses

Yriel's costs more than Lyco.

True. If you really want more accuracy bud try using Hinekora's Sight if you can find one, or Obscurantis - I haven't come across anyone building with this helm so it should be relatively cheap, looks like it's about 1 chaos in Abyss:

"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
jonts26 wrote:
Have you considered tombfist in Abyss? The jewel socket is worth at least as much ele damage as thunderfist, you could get crit multi, you get a lot of life, and intimidate is basically 10% more damage.

Thanks bro - aye that glove is quite nice hehe. I'm waiting for the price to come down a bit xD. For sure if you can get your hands on one and managed to get a nice murderous jewel it would be really good, I think with the jewel for maim instead it would really help to make things much much easier to kite.

Also if you're waiting for the price to come down in standard, they are only 1C in HCAbyss. You could just buy one there and RIP it to standard yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info