ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

New vid up! Chayula, no VP deathless xD. Was testing out decoy totem here as well. Crazy map. I feel with more practice I can get the hang of her but her maps are expensive.

Chayula, Who Dreamt: https://youtu.be/nwXcKt5p_wI in 4K 60fps!

Please do not try this map with -60% chaos res as you will struggle with Chayula as she can do a lot of chaos damage. I managed to find 2 breach rings with some chaos res and life for about 10 chaos each which I used on this map. Atziri's flask ofc adds a lot of chaos res too. I am also using a Catalyzed Eternal Life flask rather than Cautious

This map is a bit of a pain because the angles of the pathways are not that great for LS. Probably can go even faster by swapping in Frost Blades for the AOE clearing and then put in LS when you get to Chayula so you can kite her from range easily.
Hi there, I'm now a little bit more into your build, working fine so far since I got lvl38 multistrike and bought a tabula rasa. There are situations where I run OOM (I have no mana reduction yet and my gear is not good at all) but overall it's good.

In your thread you wrote
"
USE: CWDT + Arc / Blade Fall + Level 20 Curse on Hit + Level 20 Projectile Weakness

How does that work? I thought CWDT only works with gems which require lvl38 or less? Does those gems work together somehow different?
"
BREgATRON wrote:
Hi there, I'm now a little bit more into your build, working fine so far since I got lvl38 multistrike and bought a tabula rasa. There are situations where I run OOM (I have no mana reduction yet and my gear is not good at all) but overall it's good.

In your thread you wrote
"
USE: CWDT + Arc / Blade Fall + Level 20 Curse on Hit + Level 20 Projectile Weakness

How does that work? I thought CWDT only works with gems which require lvl38 or less? Does those gems work together somehow different?

Only the skill gem ARc/Blade fall needs to be in level of CWDT. The curses + curse on hit you can level to max.
hello am i missing something? I cant find the pob link under the tree tab
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:41 AM
may i know where does the life leech come from? i am basically down in 3 hits from the bosses
Can you explain to me what's the point of using lycosidae?
Block and armor are useless since we are using acro. 40 life isn't a particularly high life roll so that leaves cold damage on counterattack (I honestly have no idea how this even works) and your hits can't be evaded - is the no evade thing really such a big deal?
"
tiasim wrote:
hello am i missing something? I cant find the pob link under the tree tab

Posted a few pages back bud, I've added them to the guide now under Tree section.
"
@Ceryneian have u tried Hall of Grandmasters with phd build yet? Is it doing better (or much much better) than standard ele?

Hi bro, I haven't tried HOGM with phys version, phys version has lower projectile DPS than the ele version and as you can see I rely on the projectiles for HOGM to quickly kill the exiles. Yes your melee hit will be very very strong on phys version, but the projectiles are doing most of the killing on HOGM. A lot of the exiles waste time at the start trying to curse or put on their buffs or cast totems or cast frost wall so this is the time window which is easiest to kill them. And it is easiest to do this if you use projectiles to cover the whole range.

Though I must say that the DPS is already more than enough and like 90% of exiles are being one shot, so phys version should still work well even with lower projectile DPS.

Don't forget to carry curse, bleed and poison defense flasks and to spec Raider Avatar of Veil for ele status immunity.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 18, 2017, 3:54:31 PM
"
dOncHUa wrote:
may i know where does the life leech come from? i am basically down in 3 hits from the bosses

Hi bro, Life leech is from Blood Drinker node, you can also get some from Atziri flask. Please see my comments about leech under Vaal Pact notes and ways to scale it. You need to rely more on your life flask - not sure what level you are but are you using Eternal life flasks? What build are you coming from? For EV build you need to regen quickly between hits. For this build to work well you need to play at range with movement and not try and facetank multiple hits from bosses. You can cut down on A LOT of damage just by being ranged and using your movement skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info