ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Please be careful if you are using PoB as there is a bug in the program right now with Multistrike speed boost not applying to lightning strike projectile DPS calculation. So you will see a DPS drop for projectiles in PoB vs. before - which is not accurate as DPS will not have changed.

EDIT
New tree I'll be playing which goes to Duelist for those who want Vaal Pact: www.poeurl.com/bETa (TESTING IN PROGRESS)
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 8, 2017, 7:03:55 PM
Hey Ceryneian how do you see try this build with a scion?
Im really thinking to try seen i want to make a scion with a lightning build since a looot of time and i always love lightning strike!

I have a chance or the ascendant is too weak in comparison to the ranger ones?

Sorry for the noob question, thanks!
"
Verofabio wrote:
Hey Ceryneian how do you see try this build with a scion?
Im really thinking to try seen i want to make a scion with a lightning build since a looot of time and i always love lightning strike!

I have a chance or the ascendant is too weak in comparison to the ranger ones?

Sorry for the noob question, thanks!

Hi bro, yes Scion can work great on this build. Will not be as strong as Ranger Raider/Pathfinder but it can work well. What I would recommend, for the end build, instead of trying to connect from Scion to the tree is to go Scion double ranger ascendancy - takign Scion's Raider and then Path of the Ranger this will allow you to start building from the Ranger start. If you have to level from scratch then you can connect to the below tree starting from Scion going by jewel node to the left of Profane Chemistry. That takes about 8 points, then link up to the rest of the tree as you level, and once you get full Ascendancy you can unspec those 8 starting points. Scion has a lot of res by her start which will make leveling process much easier: www.poeurl.com/bE10
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 9, 2017, 4:34:40 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:

Hi bro, yes Scion can work great on this build. Will not be as strong as Ranger Raider/Pathfinder but it can work well. What I would recommend, for the end build, instead of trying to connect from Scion to the tree is to go Scion double ranger ascendancy - takign Scion's Raider and then Path of the Ranger this will allow you to start building from the Ranger start. If you have to level from scratch then you can connect to the below tree starting from Scion going by jewel node to the left of Profane Chemistry. That takes about 8 points, then link up to the rest of the tree as you level, and once you get full Ascendancy you can unspec those 8 starting points. Scion has a lot of res by her start which will make leveling process much easier: www.poeurl.com/bE10

Thanks Man glad to hear that! For the 3 ascendant point remaining what do you suggest? Not a big issue i will try a bit i think and figure out the best when i will have the point!
Hey, any chance you could add leveling skill trees to build guide?
"
Verofabio wrote:

Thanks Man glad to hear that! For the 3 ascendant point remaining what do you suggest? Not a big issue i will try a bit i think and figure out the best when i will have the point!

Assassin, Elementalist, Inquisitor all good. If you go Inquisitor don't forget to take out Ele Focus (and swap for Light Pen) so you can have your shocks going.
"
kamilgol1 wrote:
hi bud, copying response here about leveling:
leveling really depends on what you prefer and what isavailable xD. I don't like putting leveling guide because people like to level different ways. Some people want to spec more defense first then add offense slowly, some the other way round. Some want to level wiht phys first, then swap to ele later once they get their gear.

In general I try to get Acro and Phase Acro as soon as I can, and I love using items like Ungil's and Briskwarp early on. Lycosidae too if you can find it. Ideally you should have Primal Spirit and mana leech once you start turning on the auras.

When you start getting Raider frenzy path you can then spec the frenzy charges.

Get a diamond flask as soon as you can ofc.

I would recommend speccing the general crit and general damage nodes first, and then do the weapon-specific nodes last (e.g. dagger) once you get your end game weapon because if you find a great claw for end game for example it would make sense to spec claw and that would save you some regrets.

Gear-wise leveling is very flexible and really depends on what you can find until you can get the end-game items like Thunderfists, Choir of the Storm, and Voidwalker/Wake of Destruction/Darkrays.

Again keep in mind that you need to be flexible so if you find a Mightflay for example, then use phys damage gems and put on an aura like Hatred instead, and then spec the weapon nodes if you need to. Then later once you get your ele dagger and ele rings you can then spec the ele nodes.

Links really depends on your colors you have and how well you are sustaining your mana, sometimes when I level I find Multistrike a bit hard to sustain so I use the other gems instead.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
kamilgol1 wrote:
hi bud, copying response here about leveling:
leveling really depends on what you prefer and what isavailable xD. I don't like putting leveling guide because people like to level different ways. Some people want to spec more defense first then add offense slowly, some the other way round. Some want to level wiht phys first, then swap to ele later once they get their gear.

In general I try to get Acro and Phase Acro as soon as I can, and I love using items like Ungil's and Briskwarp early on. Lycosidae too if you can find it. Ideally you should have Primal Spirit and mana leech once you start turning on the auras.

When you start getting Raider frenzy path you can then spec the frenzy charges.

Get a diamond flask as soon as you can ofc.

I would recommend speccing the general crit and general damage nodes first, and then do the weapon-specific nodes last (e.g. dagger) once you get your end game weapon because if you find a great claw for end game for example it would make sense to spec claw and that would save you some regrets.

Gear-wise leveling is very flexible and really depends on what you can find until you can get the end-game items like Thunderfists, Choir of the Storm, and Voidwalker/Wake of Destruction/Darkrays.

Again keep in mind that you need to be flexible so if you find a Mightflay for example, then use phys damage gems and put on an aura like Hatred instead, and then spec the weapon nodes if you need to. Then later once you get your ele dagger and ele rings you can then spec the ele nodes.

Links really depends on your colors you have and how well you are sustaining your mana, sometimes when I level I find Multistrike a bit hard to sustain so I use the other gems instead.

Ok, ty for replay and build!
can use AA legacy?
"
tanabank03 wrote:
can use AA legacy?

Atziri Acuity? Yes you can use on this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info