ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Raikke wrote:
Does this skill still ruin your framerate? :p

Depends on your machine bud, I think LS (and Ice Shot) may still cause frame rate problems for some. I'm on a new machine and framerate is high with LS even when I am recording.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 11, 2017, 4:01:45 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Raikke wrote:
Does this skill still ruin your framerate? :p

Depends on your machine bud, I think LS (and Ice Shot) may still cause frame rate problems for some. I'm on a new machine and framerate is high with LS even when I am recording.

Damn, my machine is about 6 years old. Thanks!
"
Ceryneian wrote:

That's cool you got your hands on one already! Must make clearing even faster. You will have to forego Ele Focus ofc, but it is still a very good chest to use. I had really wanted to combine it with Esh's Visage adn VoV to get full shock on bosses like Shaper, but now that VP has changed - VoV is not a priority anymore.

Yeah, i'm not sure what im going for the 6th link at moment over the ele focus but i'll probably run some numbers on POB, when I manage to 6 link one. Those armour seem to run for 7-10c at moment so I suppose it will change as soon as one of the main streamers decides to use it in a build.
Hi im will try this build on abyss HC. Thinking of going inpulsa broken heart and probably call of brotherhood if needed?

I wonder if you can do a quick pob build for HC only? would really appreciate it or i can try myself too but i suck at it xd.
i play with abyss HC .If not have a legacy VoV .So i need use a have Vaal Pact on tree ?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Hi im will try this build on abyss HC. Thinking of going inpulsa broken heart and probably call of brotherhood if needed?

I wonder if you can do a quick pob build for HC only? would really appreciate it or i can try myself too but i suck at it xd.

Hi bud, no need for Call of the Brotherhood. If you can't get choir of the storm just get an Amber amulet with life > res > % elemental damage > added lightning damage.

For HC tree - please use the Vaal Pact tree which has lower DPS but more life. I recommend customizing by adding in Fortify to your LS or whirling blades. You can grab more life nodes too if you need but otherwise the tree won't really change. Just try to stay at range and use whirling blades. Might be worth going for Darkrays for some extra dodge with frenzy charges instead of Voidwalker.
"
AlanCCY wrote:
i play with abyss HC .If not have a legacy VoV .So i need use a have Vaal Pact on tree ?

Hi bud please see above, doesn't matter if you have legacy VoV or not with the new Vaal Pact as we already hit cap for maximum leech.

If you want to get better leach for HC you can build this as a Slayer or Ascendant Slayer.
Ok ...So if i play Ranger i need have a Vaal Pact on tree?
"
AlanCCY wrote:
Ok ...So if i play Ranger i need have a Vaal Pact on tree?

If you play Hardcore I recommend you get Vaal Pact yes - even if you are Ranger, Duelist or Scion on this build. I'm just saying if you want to get good use out of Vaal Pact to go Slayer or Ascendant-Slayer > please see page 216 for my conclusions on Vaal Pact.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 12, 2017, 4:01:23 AM
I've read your thread and tried to understand what's happening. I'm pretty new to the game (about 200hrs) and currently playing a GC totem inquisitor. Since I'm a huge fan of arc/lightning I saw your build and found it very interesting.
Is this build (more or less) beginner friendly? Is the choir of storms mandatory? (the rest of the items seem pretty cheap). I want to play SC and just want to play a fun build which is good for maps, maybe bosses.

Sorry for the kinda dumb approach to your build :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info