ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

update bro

i change to rare helmet becouse because i have problem about my res.
and in st good helmet so expensive lol , so i use chaos to spam this 500+ this work for end game?
"
tanabank03 wrote:
update bro

i change to rare helmet becouse because i have problem about my res.
and in st good helmet so expensive lol , so i use chaos to spam this 500+ this work for end game?

Bro your gear is all great. Usually I have found EV helmet and EV shield not to be too expensive at all in standard. But that helmet you made is extremely good!
Hey Ceryneian, can you take a look at my char? I can't see how you got a higher crit chance.

I wasn't aware that crit chance rolled on a weapon works differently that crit chance from other gear.
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Nov 28, 2017, 10:08:34 AM
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Hey Ceryneian, can you take a look at my char? I can't see how you got a higher crit chance.

I wasn't aware that crit chance rolled on a weapon works differently that crit chance from other gear.

Hi bro, nice setup. You actually have more crit chance than me. Even though my weapon crit is higher, you have more crit chance on gear and jewels on tree than me. I am at about 54% total crit chance without Diamond and 79% with Diamond flask. You are at 55% without your Inc. Crit Strikes gem (about 80% with Diamond), if I turn back on your Inc. Crit Strikes gem you are at 81% crit chance (which is 96% crit chance with Diamond flask).

So your crit chance is completely fine!
hi bro , i have question. you don't to need chance shock? (sorry for my eng)
"
tanabank03 wrote:

Hey bud no need for shock chance since we are crit build and crit hits have 100% chance to shock.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
tanabank03 wrote:

Hey bud no need for shock chance since we are crit build and crit hits have 100% chance to shock.

oh ty bro lol
Does this build still work in 3.1 without VP?
Still Raider?
What about ancestrall call?
"
nextfelipe wrote:
Still Raider?

Its a lightning strike build, why would it use ancestral call? :o It allready launches projectiles allmost everywhere around it, no need to hit with the melee attack part, except bosses, wich are usually one at a time.
And in the first page hes discussing vp chance, if you play well no need for vp, this is allmost like a ranged build.
And i think hes definetly gonna be still raider, its just so good with ele damage builds especially.
"
DeGyrst wrote:
"
nextfelipe wrote:
Still Raider?

Its a lightning strike build, why would it use ancestral call? :o It allready launches projectiles allmost everywhere around it, no need to hit with the melee attack part, except bosses, wich are usually one at a time.
And in the first page hes discussing vp chance, if you play well no need for vp, this is allmost like a ranged build.
And i think hes definetly gonna be still raider, its just so good with ele damage builds especially.

Yeah we do not really need ancestral call bro. It would have been nice if it enabled LS projectiles to double hit bosses per strike - but this is unreliable so not really useful for this build.

Yes VP changes are not an issue bro. I am evasion and long-range, either I drop VP which I can do, or I respec the tree and go by Duelist for the new VP. I will be testing this weekend.

Raider still the best for this build, mostly for frenzy charge buffs which are a great way to scale elemental builds, but also for onslaught path for those with high EV gear and Silver flask with onslaught buffs is also another good way to scale elemental damage. Raider gives a good mix of both defense and offense, and those who really want more defense can drop the frenzy path and spec both the phasing path and the onslaught path.

If you are building phys lightning strike wiht phys dagger then Pathfinder would be best due to the buffs to high damage phys flasks like Lions Roar and Taste of Hate.

Overall not much from 3.1 will affect this build. Some interesting uniques to be seen like Inpulsa's Heart, and I need to see the tree changes but otherwise build will not change much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info