Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

"
Deadly_Blue wrote:
I cant afford (Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask) what do i do? please help.

If you are still playing in standard league (not Torment), at the moment, most of the market are saturated with the legacy version, so it will be really expensive. Your best bet is to wait out and get the non-legacy version once they fill out the market which will be much cheaper than the legacy version.

The reason why I recommended Rumi in this build is because if you are planning on tackling 76+ maps, this flask will help you a lot.

You can still do really well with this build without Rumi, but doing 76+ maps will be very challenging.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 14, 2014, 2:05:24 AM
Now since I saw that you had no weapon shown and that you're using the Facebreaker, this build is off-hand shield with no main weapon, correct? I've been trying to figure out the rotations for this while I level up, but it feels a little odd.
"
Uragami wrote:
Now since I saw that you had no weapon shown and that you're using the Facebreaker, this build is off-hand shield with no main weapon, correct? I've been trying to figure out the rotations for this while I level up, but it feels a little odd.

Yes, you are correct. This build is off-hand shield with no main weapon. Facebreaker is kinda like your punching glove, but increases your DPS based on your flat physical damage stats which can only be obtained in some unique items, and for the most part, accessories like ring and amulets.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 14, 2014, 6:37:22 PM
Hi John, I was wondering, how much dps you deal at max f-charges? I was wondering if going for this build in a temp league is actually worth it damage wise.
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
Hi John, I was wondering, how much dps you deal at max f-charges? I was wondering if going for this build in a temp league is actually worth it damage wise.

About 25k DPS.
- raics, 06.08.2016

hi

any videos with the new patch
"
water708 wrote:
hi

any videos with the new patch

I never really bothered to make videos for this build since for the most part follows similar steps to other facebreaker builds out there, the only difference is me using blood dance for more life regeneration.

I might eventually post pictures of my offensive/defensive stats when I have the time.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Added images to my Character Spreadsheet. Added a spoiler tag since the images are pretty big.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Great guide.

I would just like to point one thing out:

What I learned since patch 1.2 is that getting those frenzy charges from the passive tree doesn't necessarily increase dps. Getting to the 2 charges in the Ranger area will cost you too many points traversing the tree, whereas if you just used those passive points into melee physical dmg/shield passives(which increases phy dmg with shield equipped) you would end up with more dps with just 5 charges instead of 7. May not seem like much but all those DEX nodes you take traversing tree in ranger area really hurts dps/life.
"
EmAitch wrote:
Great guide.

I would just like to point one thing out:

What I learned since patch 1.2 is that getting those frenzy charges from the passive tree doesn't necessarily increase dps. Getting to the 2 charges in the Ranger area will cost you too many points traversing the tree, whereas if you just used those passive points into melee physical dmg/shield passives(which increases phy dmg with shield equipped) you would end up with more dps with just 5 charges instead of 7. May not seem like much but all those DEX nodes you take traversing tree in ranger area really hurts dps/life.

Well each frenzy charges gives me like 10% increased attack speed (from the FC mechanic itself + Frenzy skill) and 12% increased physical damage from each frenzy charges.

Losing out those two frenzy charges would me I am losing 24% increased physical damage + 14% increased attack speed (lose 6% from Blood Dance's drawback), and not only that, but I would also lose out 4% movement speed, 2% of life regenerated per second, and 12% increased damage when mobs are in low life.

For the most part, this build's theme is on frenzy charges.

Edit: Not saying you are wrong, your suggestion is very good, but this would take my build's identity away.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 15, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info