Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

"
LendoKaar wrote:
lol, when tested facebreaker got same dps:
Spoiler

Blood Dance fun to use in pvp.

I am more surprised you got that much HP?

It is not really hard to pass 30k DPS with the setup I have. I would get more DPS if I switched Splash for Added Fire, but I prefer Melee Splash for AoE damage.

Oh yea, I tested out with Added Fire Damage and Broadstroke for the lulz last week, and I managed to get almost 50k DPS. Add in Darkray, I can probably hit 60k easily. Honestly, I would avoid that setup.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 29, 2013, 12:04:33 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

I am more surprised you got that much HP?

It is not really hard to pass 30k DPS with the setup I have. I would get more DPS if I switched Splash for Added Fire, but I prefer Melee Splash for AoE damage.

Oh yea, I tested out with Added Fire Damage and Broadstroke for the lulz last week, and I managed to get almost 50k DPS. Add in Darkray, I can probably hit 60k easily. Honestly, I would avoid that setup.

Normally i have 5922 hp, 266% from passives.
build:

With better hp gear its 6517
Spoiler

I tested it with abyssus and darkrays too, insane dps, but BoR its only viable i think.
Spoiler
Last edited by LendoKaar on Aug 29, 2013, 1:00:27 AM
"
LendoKaar wrote:

Still amazing. I tweaked the tree, ending up sacrificing one +1 max frenzy charge nodes. I rose my HP to 3.5k, and 3.8k with Lioneye's Remorse. Still not close enough to you, but there is some progress. I did not lose my much DPS. Got about 30k still.

Edit:Actually, just got a better ring, and I am now at 3.7k HP, and 4k HP with Lioneye's Remorse. Sitting at 29k DPS as well.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 1, 2013, 2:48:48 PM
Updated the "Cons" section with the last point which specifically talks about MF.

Also, it is really time consuming now to lvl, so pretty much the remaining points I want to spend on is to get back the nodes I switched from for more life. The two 5% reserved nodes would help me spec Grace out of BM gem, and be placed in the mana pool. Also, as well as to get back the last frenzy charges to make it seven again. The rest will be life nodes to eclipse 4k life with any shield I wear. Lioneye's Remorse is the only shield that pushes me pass 4k life.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 8, 2013, 1:49:09 AM
Updated the section under "What are the skills needed for this build?" since the latest patch prevents you from bypassing the cooldown of Enduring Cry by having another Enduring Cry in the build. The update was to omit the part of suggesting another Enduring Cry, if you still had an empty slot.

Personally, I never done this, so I only suggested it for the sake of occupying the last socket slot, if it was still open.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 8, 2013, 1:50:13 AM
Bumping this thread despite playing with another build at the moment. ;)
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hey man im goin after this build...looked fun and different i originally ran infernal blow with facebreakers but it got boring this appeals to me cuz of the attack speed. The dps looks legit to anyway thanks for postin ill update my post as i lvl :D.
IGN GiggleShits
~FerociousFister
Update

Forgot to also something under the 100 passive points section, in one of the paragraphs that mentions blind. I bolded it, so it is emphasized. May not be a really big deal, but it does help to know.

"
diablosbettr wrote:
Hey man im goin after this build...looked fun and different i originally ran infernal blow with facebreakers but it got boring this appeals to me cuz of the attack speed. The dps looks legit to anyway thanks for postin ill update my post as i lvl :D.

I glad to see you are interested in this build. Hopefully you can do well with it, and possibly do better than me with this build. :)
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 22, 2013, 5:16:59 PM
Love it! I love fb and I love cyclone and frenzy! Levelling an abyssus fb cyclone marauder atm!

Suggestions if you ever do 74+maps from my melee experience:- get US, crit reduction nodes, and spec any remaining points from levels into block! Ofc do as you wish, but at least some more block, its very very worth every point.

Also I dont really like blood dance, the only reason I would ever use it is to run blood rage even with -60 chaos res, but you dont have it. Vitality is the worse aura ever. But yeah 400-500 life regen / sec is insane, nice concept. But I would rather much prefer boots with hp, resists, armor and maybe str, and no reduce ias to frenzy charges.

Anyway, any chance we could see this build in action? Did you ever record anything?
"
mvm199 wrote:
Love it! I love fb and I love cyclone and frenzy! Levelling an abyssus fb cyclone marauder atm!

Suggestions if you ever do 74+maps from my melee experience:- get US, crit reduction nodes, and spec any remaining points from levels into block! Ofc do as you wish, but at least some more block, its very very worth every point.

Also I dont really like blood dance, the only reason I would ever use it is to run blood rage even with -60 chaos res, but you dont have it. Vitality is the worse aura ever. But yeah 400-500 life regen / sec is insane, nice concept. But I would rather much prefer boots with hp, resists, armor and maybe str, and no reduce ias to frenzy charges.

Anyway, any chance we could see this build in action? Did you ever record anything?

I rarely get stunned, so US is not necessary. I prefer to have Blind since it synergies well with a lot of attack speed, which my build has plenty. It really makes a difference in combination with enfeeble since having IR, enfeeble is only 75% effective. That is where Blind comes in. Blind + Enfeeble makes Kole look dumb.

At one point, I was focusing in stacking block, but I needed more life, so I had to respec some points to gain more life just for more reassurance. I actually had to spec out of crit reduction to get RT and EA. Now I can run maps with no regeneration since I hit 100% of the time, so leeching back life is very easy.

One of the main reasons why I did this build was because of Blood Dance. The concept of having so much HP regen really stood out for me. While I do lose some DPS because of the reduction, it cancels out when mobs are at low life. Res wise, it was kinda difficult to get with jewelries in combination with add phy dmg and life/mana, but I managed to max out res with the exception of Lioneye having fire res at 66. I just wanted my build to be a little different with the same concept from many other frenzy facebreaker builds. I actually stopped running Vitality since I had no choice, and preferred the top four auras I mentioned. I may be able to use Vitality again once I can get back those mana reserved nodes. My life regen would go over 500/s with Lioneye and Vit. At the moment, it is useless.

I did do a couple of videos, not much since I stopped using Twitch almost two months ago. Those videos are outdated (made this thread a couple weeks after, finalizing the build) since I was still improving my build, so you will notice some flaws when you watch those videos. You will notice my HP count is completely different from this thread, in the video.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 26, 2013, 7:28:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info