Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

"
EmAitch wrote:
Interesting, we have nearly identical gear except shield, although with your gear you actually have more base armor. The reason my armor is high is due to taking Iron Reflex and taking some armor and ar/eva nodes. Soon as I can I'll post up my skill tree.

Life regen is good but with just ~5k-5.5k hp, even at 15% life regen that's ~750 life/sec. Not bad but it's a lot of investment costs that instant heal hp pots can solve, especially if u take 60% life recovery from flasks. With my build though I rarely take a hit to my hp so high regen isn't that necessary.

Thing is, I do not want to depend on using HP flasks (not a bad thing), and out of all the builds I own (exception with my CI build), this one rarely use HP flasks. Mostly just Quicksilver, and Rumi for super tough bosses.

Edit: I only use HP flasks if somehow get a burst damage that can possibly one shot, then I drink quickly, and bust my way out with Quicksilver.

Edit 2: Once again, I appreciate all the suggestions you made to improve my build. I am really thankful. I will pursue that + 1 max frenzy charge blood dance, and once I have enough chromes, I will take out the cwdt setup.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 18, 2014, 3:31:33 AM
Glad I can help anyway I can. Your build and my build are different so what applies to me won't necessarily apply to you.

Some day if I ever own a legacy Kaom's Heart I'll probably build a regen tank with blood dance as well.
Had to get on the account where my character is.

Gear
Spoiler

Current Passive Tree

Current Passive Tree on PoE Builder

Once I get better Rings, I'm going to respec out of the resistance nodes and put points in for more Life.

@JohnNamikaze

Just to comparing some stats from our skill trees:

You have 134 phy dmg, 15 ias, 50 inc shield def, 24 inc eva/ar, 18 ar, 48 eva and 200 str.
I have 182 phy dmg, 27 ias, 340 inc shield def, 102 eva/ar, 70 ar, and 260 str.

Just to compare, when I wear your set up (Lioneye's Remorse, Blood Dance boots, dps amulet/ring), I have 13k armor and 69% block chance. At 6 Frenzy charges I have 531 life regen/sec and 60k dps with Hatred and HoA using melee splash and 53.9k dps without HoA. If I don't run Hatred and HoA and instead run Grace I get 18.6k armor and 38.9k splash dps.
Spoiler

Last edited by TheHeroOfWraeclast on Dec 18, 2014, 8:44:14 AM
Yea, your passive tree is not even close to what I have. I would really need a full respec to make that happen. You took a very unique and interesting route to get what you needed for your build. This is what makes PoE an awesome game. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

:D
- raics, 06.08.2016

Changed the image that was using 7 frenzy charges with the image that contains 8 frenzy charges. Life Regeneration roughly increased around 60-100 from both shields with the extra frenzy charge from corrupted Blood Dance.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Been awhile since I bumped this thread, and it is almost time for me to get back to uni again. Going to be busy as usual the next few months.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Do you have dps for this with non-legacy facebreakers? (750-800)?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Do you have dps for this with non-legacy facebreakers? (750-800)?

With

I get 21.7k dps with all 8 frenzy charges up. I might get a bit more once melee splash to 20/20.

Edit: With 999% FB, I get almost 27k DPS with all frenzy charges up.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 24, 2015, 5:56:50 PM
Been a long time since I bumped this thread, and I finally hit level 91. :D
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info