Dancing Frenzybreaker Duelist [2.0]

Updated OP post. The build is still alive surprisingly. Only lost just a little over 5k DPS, but in return, I managed to get more res which is big for a build that really needs, specifically, fire res. My HP is still relatively the same. :P
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 27, 2014, 4:11:36 PM
pls show me your talent tree im also an DANCING FACE BREAKER lewl
"
ulok69 wrote:
pls show me your talent tree im also an DANCING FACE BREAKER lewl

My tree is inside the spoiler tag under My Gear section. Still, here it is.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQW1C2EM8hLhFCAUUhXwGJEZLhv6I_Yl3ycvJ-0ppSyFLv8yCTWSNro9_Ed-Sn1Nkk4qUEdQUFW1VvpXDVhjWhpbr15FXz9gS2EhZU1noGoeapNsFmxGbmlul3Jscql07XgNeWh673zZhNmE74cZh3aMz419jb-QCpHOkvOZK57Nog-i6qOKpBmly6cwqBipbrXytkG77b2Bvea-ir6nwA_BBMLsxtjSIdJN1e3Yvdlh3Q3i6uOf6NbrFO4O8i_ynPZI9zL3vvlj-uv8S_zF_o8=

Edit: Updated title since Frenzy facebreaker was too long for my taste, so it was shorten down to Frenzybreaker.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

thx a many
Been a month since I last bumped this thread. :(
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 27, 2014, 4:12:25 PM
Is the lvling still viable?
"
Darion88 wrote:
Is the lvling still viable?

Sorry, been busy with exams and all. I have not had a chance to look at this thread.

Can you clarify more on the question, so I can give you the correct answer or at least close to what you want. I am not understanding what you are trying to ask.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Going to need to start prepping up for the tree change this weekend along with updating this thread. :3
- raics, 06.08.2016

Updated opening post. I think I am mostly done for now with editing the opening post.

I got a bit more life, more resistance (I am actually surprised I managed to cap my res with Lioneye's Remorse lol), more DPS (I am actually back to where I was before Frenzy got nerfed badly lol), and my block chance to attack rose up from 48% to 53% when using Lioneye's Remorse and my spell block chance rose up from 49% to 56%. Overall, this patch did great justice to this build. :D
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 13, 2014, 10:53:47 PM
I cant afford (Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask) what do i do? please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info