Quick 0.11.4 Update

Thx GGG-Team,
Great Patch,
me and my lovely, aged PC will like it.
I just wanna use the new skill .... why can't you just release the skill already god damn
I just gave up on waiting for this patch, this has to be the 4th or 5th delay in this patch being deployed already....
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Since the day you first announced the patch to be in a day or two, i leveld a shadow to get rdy in the 60's for when it cames out.. im now lvl 76, still no reave yet :O

cant wait !!! :D

Great job btw, im sure this patch gonna be awesome
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Aug 19, 2013, 12:11:00 PM
First: I love GGG! All these constant changes/improvements are what I like most about PoE, since I easily get bored with games.

Second: I have a stupid question. Really dumb.
As soon as the patch come out if someone were to download the game, it would have all these changes already right? Or would the game download and then have to download the patch with all its redownloading stuff to cut the size? Because that's a lot of downloading and I want to get a friend on this game.
"
Cyrenus wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
I'm retiring, can't compete against software!

RIP in peaces

Too busy playing FFXIV.

This, or at least it was that way. The Open Beta of FFXIV just ended and during two days was my first time playing it and I loooooove the story, atmosphere and crafting.

So it seems that when FFXIV is released, I'll be playing that one for story, atmosphere and crafting, but this game for min-maxing.

So yeah, I think I've found my two long-term games now, both catering to different parts of my personality.

And yeah, FFXIV shows how real crafting can be done in an economy, no fcking RNG-jesus crafting. Some RNG, but far more about the RNG is known (i.e. many probabilities displayed) and a hell lot of informed decisionmaking takes place through different crafting skills. It feels like crafting, rather than gambling.

I've seen the light.
----

Anyhow, the min-maxing part of me loves the Aura bug fixes in 0.11.4 and the client optimization :). So ya good work, GGG!
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Nice!!!!
"
Since the day you first announced the patch to be in a day or two, i leveld a shadow to get rdy in the 60's for when it cames out.. im now lvl 76, still no reave yet :O

cant wait !!! :D

Great job btw, im sure this patch gonna be awesome

LOL I stopped my Shadow at lvl 50 I really wanna that new skill. Instead I start leveling another Shadow :D
IGN : Mettiu
sweet patch!

Also:

PLEASE ADD MORE BLAMT RACES!!
PL**S* ADD MORE BLAMT RACES!!
PL__S_ *DD MORE BLAMT RACES!!
PL--S- _DD M*R* BLAMT RACES!!
PL##S# -DD M_R_ BL*MT RACES!!

cus I enjoy the crazyness
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
seeing as how i now expect it to be tomorrow, i really hope they dont release it late today...

cause itd take me a whole day to download it... and if its not when i expect it, its lame lol.. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info