Quick 0.11.4 Update

Dam, was really hoping the patch was going to be out today as it is the last day I'm going to have off work for the next 8 days...

Anyways the wait will be worth it if it makes the game more playable (less or no drops to 1-3 fps for extended periods of time).
yay !
www.youtube.com/kingkongor
#freekongor Twitch.tv/KingKongor
I cant wait.
Another day that ill Play shooters.
GGG release me :D
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
Icestormer wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Icestormer wrote:
Awesome! Cant wait and not because my bows going in :P

Willing to bet it's an Imperial Bow with triple elemental damage (or really high of 1/2 elemental damages).

Hate to disappoint you but its not a imperial Bow :P

"
Disgracecox wrote:
Obviously thicket bow.

Sorri fro my not stronk english and beink a stupit but could anybody inform me, please whether those comments are permeated with stronk sexual tension as in a double meanink? I desire to deeply penetrate the subject at hand and match my reaction accordingly. Thank you very match.
Last edited by Bhaya on Aug 19, 2013, 8:24:45 AM
Sweet size reduction. Hopefully loading times will now be en-par with other competing games out there.

Keep the great work goin'!
"
"
slimdragoon wrote:
Update witch please she is ugly as hell. If I had the tools I'd do it for you. Witches are beautiful and not some old scrawny hag on a broom trying to eat little kids.

Just look at my ugly avatar.

Stop and think. The witch has washed up on an island full of undead, monsters and things that will murder/eat you (and not necessarily in that order). She has been a prisoner on a dirty, scungy old ship likely fed on bread and water for a number of days after already spending time imprisoned in Oriath for her crimes. Do you think ANYBODY has time for looks when they're busy fighting for their lives? Honestly...

Last edited by Bhaya on Aug 19, 2013, 8:38:37 AM
:D NOICE IM SO EXCITEDAAAA
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
40% WOW thank you, my pc certainly needs that
@Sojournpoe
"
KingKongor wrote:
yay !

umm wtf?
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
Icestormer wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Icestormer wrote:
Awesome! Cant wait and not because my bows going in :P

Willing to bet it's an Imperial Bow with triple elemental damage (or really high of 1/2 elemental damages).

Hate to disappoint you but its not a imperial Bow :P

High cold damage bow. Just look at his name... it has to be.
"Within their deliriousness it's dark, like sojourners of souls they shall embark."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info