Quick 0.11.4 Update

"
Icestormer wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Icestormer wrote:
Awesome! Cant wait and not because my bows going in :P

Willing to bet it's an Imperial Bow with triple elemental damage (or really high of 1/2 elemental damages).

Hate to disappoint you but its not a imperial Bow :P

Is it a high physical damage thicket bow?
"
Icestormer wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Icestormer wrote:
Awesome! Cant wait and not because my bows going in :P

Willing to bet it's an Imperial Bow with triple elemental damage (or really high of 1/2 elemental damages).

Hate to disappoint you but its not a imperial Bow :P

Obviously thicket bow.
Ok I'll chuck you a bone, its a spine bow level 64 based as an alt endgame bow
IGN: Tempeststorm
Thanks for the update can't wait! With the size reduction I should be able setup a ram disk for the game with 8 gigs of ram. =D

i just hope update new chapters...

Update witch please she is ugly as hell. If I had the tools I'd do it for you. Witches are beautiful and not some old scrawny hag on a broom trying to eat little kids.

Just look at my ugly avatar.
Last edited by slimdragoon on Aug 19, 2013, 2:32:34 AM
yeah, god forbid that a character that's going around and killing shit doesn't look "beautiful" to everyone.

witches are beautiful? haha. someone hasn't seen any wiccens (or morons claiming to be wiccen).
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Just say you're taking an extra week to finish a patch, then release it early as a pleasant surprise to everyone if you finish ahead of time. Pushing the release of the patch back by a day 4 updates in a row is kinda annoying.
"
boof wrote:
Just say you're taking an extra week to finish a patch, then release it early as a pleasant surprise to everyone if you finish ahead of time. Pushing the release of the patch back by a day 4 updates in a row is kinda annoying.

Just shut up man at least u get an update
They laughed at her...
pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets.
burned her home and drove her from the village.

...She got even...

THEY are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.
Last edited by Yenefer on Aug 19, 2013, 2:54:30 AM
Will the patch install remove the old files? If not, would be it wise to uninstall and re-install the entire game to clean up the file space?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info