Quick 0.11.4 Update

"
tsmonteiro wrote:
"
Pesegato wrote:
A question that has haunted my dreams since the "size reduction" announcement is:

File size reduction=Graphic quality reduction?

I believe it has more to do with better file compression than just reducing quality. If you want to have an idea, compare a Bitmap iamge to a PNG one. The difference in quality is not very much noticeable, but the filesize is much smaller.

As someone who works with png, jpg, bmp, etc files almost everyday of their lives I can 100% see the difference between them.
Last edited by Cookieee on Aug 19, 2013, 6:00:53 AM
"
TroySpiral wrote:
For the lova pete ENDGAME STUFF please.

Some of us dont enjoy going over the same content in 9 thousand different modes as "content" forever.

What would you suggest as "endgame stuff?" Thanks.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
"
slimdragoon wrote:
Update witch please she is ugly as hell. If I had the tools I'd do it for you. Witches are beautiful and not some old scrawny hag on a broom trying to eat little kids.

Just look at my ugly avatar.

Stop and think. The witch has washed up on an island full of undead, monsters and things that will murder/eat you (and not necessarily in that order). She has been a prisoner on a dirty, scungy old ship likely fed on bread and water for a number of days after already spending time imprisoned in Oriath for her crimes. Do you think ANYBODY has time for looks when they're busy fighting for their lives? Honestly...

None of this stops the templar from looking good. :P
Does it worth to uninstall the game and have a full clean install rather than updating the whole thing?
"As more than half of the team is working on content for the full release later this year, we have made an effort to keep the patches between now and then as interesting as possible."

WUT??? HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH AWESOME JOB WITH HALF OF THE TEAM???
You guys are awesome!!!
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
In D2 if you took all your gear you're still able to own the mobs , in D3 if you took off all
your gear you can't do crap .

PoE is heading in the same direction as D3 right now , please change it before the official
release .

Two disapointing titles in 2 years will be a major hit on the worldwide gaming community.

People enjoyed farming the bosses and some waypoint mini bosses in D2 , if you want to keep the game entertaining for the solo players - give us this option , don't force us to farm a whole fking map just to kill some boss that drops useless stuff all over the screen .
Seriously? I have no idea how you played diablo 2, but a barbarian with no equipment won't do ANYTHING in the later difficulties.
Please tell us how the fuck POE is going in the direction of d3 when it's definitively more complex than d3?
Disappointing for you maybe, but for me the only disappointing thing are naysayers like you who can't even back up their claims.

On another note, awesome news. Screw everyone complaining about delays, you guys take the time you need for the patch! :)
Dem metal chickens
Waiting for 11.4
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Icestormer wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
"
Icestormer wrote:
Awesome! Cant wait and not because my bows going in :P

Willing to bet it's an Imperial Bow with triple elemental damage (or really high of 1/2 elemental damages).

Hate to disappoint you but its not a imperial Bow :P

charan sword and your bow
2/5 new unique are known now

... that leave less space for real needed base items unique (nothing against your unique)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Whatever happened to "we are going to be rebalancing every skill in the game"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info