Quick 0.11.4 Update

Sounds good, optimizing programs is always a nice thing. However, I only have 2MBit DSL so I guess it will be a loooong download for me, gz to people with "real" DSL. :D
Yay - less quality textures?
:(

That's a bit sad. What about providing a high res-client for those with stronger machines?
"Patch will be up thursday.. Ok no friday, shit okay monday.. Ok nvm tuesday" love you guys to death but fuck if you dont think the Patch will be ready, give us a crazy release day like 14 days then surprise us when its ready with an earlier date.
Last edited by VelocitySC on Aug 19, 2013, 9:18:01 AM
"
Cyrenus wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
I'm retiring, can't compete against software!

RIP in peaces

Too busy playing FFXIV.

Don't even get me started with that game.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
"
SauceBoss wrote:
"
Cyrenus wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
I'm retiring, can't compete against software!

RIP in peaces

Too busy playing FFXIV.

Don't even get me started with that game.

Worst game i've played in ages tbh.
delayed yet again... I wonder what excuse they come out with tomorrow
"
VelocitySC wrote:
"Patch will be up thursday.. Ok no friday, shit okay monday.. Ok nvm tuesday" love you guys to death but fuck if you dont think the Patch will be ready, give us a crazy release day like 14 days then surprise us when its ready with an earlier date.

Even though I don't mind the wait *that* much, being surprised by an early patch/release is just awesome.
Chris, wouldn removing and downloading whole game from your "Download Now!" button be faster when patch hits live?(i mean i got pretty slow computer so i mean my side things that patch will be doing on my hard drive) im srs, wanna know :)
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
40%? Impressive! :D

Can't wait to try out the new reave-skill.
IGN: lookaway, remurdered
"
KingKongor wrote:
yay !

I guess we know one of the uniques. Will be interesting to see what the final version will look like.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info