Quick 0.11.4 Update

Sadly we graphics will suck even more.
"
APCY wrote:
Sadly we graphics will suck even more.

lol at people who think that better compressed graphics means worse graphics
awesome
Can't wait =)
Aw... I don't want that MP3 crap taking up only 5mb!

I want that .wav taking up 70mb!

That's how I like it baby. Waste of space, I love it.

It is 10am Tuesday morning in New Zealand. ETA on patch?
That's great guys, super chunk off. Hope that helps all dem lags in docks and lunaris, cheers. Take a break and have a few frosties!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
About an hour ago Chris went in game and told us the patch was about 4hours away. Now around 3 :D Or close to that, kinda lost track of time.
Good Questions by someone else that has been drowned out by "woe is me... i have to wait another day for the patch"

Q: Will the Patch replace the old obsolete files?
If not, is it worth Uninstalling and then Downloading the Client again.
If so, will the Client download feature the new files as soon as the patch is released?

Also, stop whining that the patch got delayed, they didn't turn off the Game while they work on it. You can still neglect your Children in order to Farm that phat loot.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
Good Questions by someone else that has been drowned out by "woe is me... i have to wait another day for the patch"

Q: Will the Patch replace the old obsolete files?
If not, is it worth Uninstalling and then Downloading the Client again.
If so, will the Client download feature the new files as soon as the patch is released?

Also, stop whining that the patch got delayed, they didn't turn off the Game while they work on it. You can still neglect your Children in order to Farm that phat loot.

It only makes sense that the new files will overwrite the old ones. Internally they probably even have the same name/id.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info