0.11.4 Patch Notes

"
Deize wrote:

If this happens in this patch. Bye bye GGG. Another failure company like Blizz.

Why ? Because you won't be able to abuse covenant/alpha howl/reduced mana swapping and will have to rethink your build to not be dependant on exploits ? Be happy it's only getting fixed instead of getting fixed + banning everyone who abused it.
"
DonVadim wrote:
"
Deize wrote:

Why ? Because you won't be able to abuse covenant/alpha howl/reduced mana swapping and will have to rethink your build to not be dependant on exploits ? Be happy it's only getting fixed instead of getting fixed + banning everyone who abused it.

Banning people in beta for exploits will be too much dont you thnik? Purpose of beta is to find this kind of expliots and fix them.
IGN : Mettiu
"Added a new Dexterity/Intelligence skill - Reave: Attacks a small area in front of you. Each consecutive Reave that hits an enemy increases the area of effect. The area is reset after a short period without hitting anything. Only works with Daggers, Claws and One Handed Swords."

Odd that no one has mentioned that there's nothing about the skill aoe resetting when any other skill is used.

This was a downside to many (including me) on the original reveal of Reave.

Could GGG confirm whether or not the AoE resets when a different skill is used?

Great notes btw :) keep it up
"
Deize wrote:

lol quit already, cheater, and dont let the door hit you on the way out.
The game's files are large? My SSD does not approve xD

Srsly.

Thanks for the headsup, lookin forward to sunday/monday EU time.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
I dont care how they fix alphas howl, it was a clear bug. But the think with covenant destoroys MOST of the life based build that uses BM. Only CI builds will be viable in real ENDGAME.

LelTopKek Anarchy Duelist 2810 80

Can't even find jsn006 characters meaning your a troll, or you have no clue how things work in this game.

Get to very endgame play of this game before even thinking you know anything about how things work. Meaning 74+ Maps
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
Last edited by Deize on Aug 16, 2013, 5:14:39 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
the degen bear was waaaaaaaaay to powerful

imagine a 6 ppl party and a skill that does % life dmg which constantly adjusts to the number of ppl in party and the monsterlife

i really hope its means they fix the other aura exploit time to rework bloodmagic gems and use them instead of building chars around exploits

btw the purity buff is a joke i was hoping to get the +1max back but it wont happen

its a % of your life that is taken .... does not change in parties, only monster life changes in parties. Monster damage and your life stays the same. I dont see the problem here.

"
Deize wrote:
I dont care how they fix alphas howl, it was a clear bug. But the think with covenant destoroys MOST of the life based build that uses BM. Only CI builds will be viable in real ENDGAME.

Seriously, do you even math? Lets take the first fact - BM users reserved x auras to life, not % ones. Second, the x amount is like 200ish for each aura. They only reserve 2-3 auras. Now there is reduced mana gem, and % reduction nodes in the tree. And most of these builds would stack life nodes, so get 4k hp average. The new reserved life is not going to be that much more than before. Quit crying before you even try it.
Last edited by jsn006 on Aug 16, 2013, 5:14:30 AM
Good stuff GGG.
Has the righteous fire tab out bug (if that's the right term) been addressed yet?

I can't believe that disciplining butterflies and providing vaal fallen with historically correct attire takes priority over something a simple yet annoying as this.

All in all, still excited for the patch.
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info