0.11.4 Patch Notes

so glade yall are making the game run better! not all of us have a i7 you know
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
NgjnMaster wrote:
I guess the conclusion we can draw from all this fighting is that bugs are bugs and they should be fixed. Getting free stats from unequipped items is a bug too;-)

I look very much forward to the upcoming patch. Though I really hope that the life/CI builds will be more evened out. I think it is fair that CI build has by average 1-2k bigger pools than life , considering that life builds has better access to armor and regen. However, I believe that something should be done. I find it a bit unfair that you have to get a certain item (kaoms) to stack High life while you can easily stack high ÉS pool without spending too much.

The easiest solution as I see it is to reduce high level es values on gear, especially on chests and increase the flat +life stats on higher level items. Maybe set max +life stat on an item to 130 instead of 100. And maybe increasing the flat +life nodes from passives. That would do the trick. Oh and nerf kaoms down to 850 hp:-)
The better option is to make ES/AR equivalent HP boni against physical.

I like the fact that CI users by average has a harder time against physical dmg dó to increased stun duration and lower armor, but I really Think the hp pool (in endgame) deserves some attention:-)
IGN: Caydranth
"

this

Thanks GGG!
Oh and actually... If most desyncing would be fixed, I wouldnt have to worry about having lower life pools.. Full recovery life flasks for the win!;-)
IGN: Caydranth
Last edited by NgjnMaster on Aug 16, 2013, 6:42:46 AM
Looks great, can't wait to see some of this art.
"

Even with i7 3.4 ghz /// GTX670 DC2 2gb /// 16 gb ram and SSD drive the game lag(heavy fps drop)with lmp/gmp on fireball/incenirate. So hopefully the textures on the spells(the dynamic particles) are also included in this.
Last edited by mrgrin on Aug 16, 2013, 7:11:38 AM
"
Deize wrote:
I dont care how they fix alphas howl, it was a clear bug. But the think with covenant destoroys MOST of the life based build that uses BM. Only CI builds will be viable in real ENDGAME.

LelTopKek Anarchy Duelist 2810 80

Can't even find jsn006 characters meaning your a troll, or you have no clue how things work in this game.

Get to very endgame play of this game before even thinking you know anything about how things work. Meaning 74+ Maps

+
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Thats all nice but i was also kinda hoping to see:
Fixed an instance server crash related to Piety dieing.
My game crashes like 1 out of 3 times I kill piety.
"
Autocthon wrote:
Why would you fix butterflies on enemies? That is the best thing I have ever heard.

Because Maghda.
Casually casual.

PEOPLE: I try to ask 2 simple questions but no one even cares because they are too busy arguing with each other. Stop behaving like children.

"
Startkabels wrote:
2 questions:

How do you generate charges using Tempest Shield?

And can somebody explain the reason for the change to the Soul Taker Axe? I thought the changed mod was aimed for Blood Magic users but now the mod does not work with Blood Magic anymore?

I will now pillory these persons below so they can go and shame themselves. @tmaciak and jsn006, you 2 are making this thread horrible to read for others with your walls of arguing. Stop it please so that others can communicate with others and ask questions to actually receive an answer and NOT to get buried in your bullcrap. Thanks!

"
tmaciak wrote:

If you propose to do math, do it yourself.

"
jsn006 wrote:

Cheater AND another one of those players with a condescending tone and attitude that give HC players such a bad name ... what a douche ... eek you're so obnoxious that I am sure no one will miss you in this community. lol
Your fail comment is fail.... Haha!
if you cry your eyes out it means you're a cheater and apparently a proud one at that.
TL;DR --> Cry me a friggin river, cheater
Get fucked because you reserve just a tad more life? lmao l2p. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were the hardcore player yet here you are crying your eyes out how ironic LOL

"
jsn006 wrote:

LOL, LOL, LOL ... seriously nothing else to add,
ALso lol'd at calling a bug like that a game mechanic. thanks for the laugh.

"
tmaciak wrote:

And please, don't explain this to me again. I understand your point of view, I just don't care about your opinion.

"
TheDruid wrote:

Well, you're an idiot, though. So I guess you don't have to worry about it.

Last edited by Startkabels on Aug 16, 2013, 7:59:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info