Lightning Weapon Effect and some New Unique Art

"
Dellusions wrote:
This will be the first time you'll hear me complain about a micro-transaction though, that lightning is just way over the top flashy, and looks like if I had it on my character my eyes would bleed out. i like the concept of it, but I think the arcing lightning needs to be cut in length by about 1/3rd to 1/2.

That was my first thought too..
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
You tend to get a huge amount of currency if you twink much with good IIQ equipment.

yea, think this may be the problem.. I only have like 35% IIQ and 180% IIR on my dual spork totem witchy... but it's difficult to boost IIQ % without sacrificing on survivability.. and finding/crafting good IIQ gear is real challenge in its own right. I don't know...
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Aug 8, 2013, 8:26:15 AM
"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
Quentz wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
I got most of my exalts on Normal.

You understand my frustration! I know it's one of the rarest currencies and I'm not asking for it to rain exaltz but the fact that i haven't found even 1 sincw the start of anarchy league is very strange. Either I'm very unlucky and RNG hates ma'gutz or the RNG mechanicz are bugged and broken...

Been playing since January, no exalts or eternals here. This isn't uncommon.

Just to clarify, when I say most, I mean 2 out of 3 that dropped for me.

I got one in February and then 2 dropped in span of 3 days in June.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Guys, adding new content, transaction, fixing bosses and stuff is great, but there is that huge scary thing called DESYNC, that must be attended at every patch. Nerfing EXP penalty bought you some time, but I keep on hitting the air all the time and wondering... again the enemy is misplaced and have to type in oos :D

p.s.: and no, it is not my ISP :D
awesome
Fly you fools.
The middle Axe looks the best by far, awesome art on it ;)
i really hope you're making improvements to desync. 80% of the deaths is caused by desync. i think i'm safe, desync back into a group of mobs.
and what abaout a parche with performance fix?
IGN: NoMerCyy / __DryZzy__
Moonbender's wing? Laz has been at it again with names from MXL.

EDIT: Actually reading other posts in this thread, there are a few other ex (or not) MXL players.
Last edited by Malpheas on Aug 8, 2013, 10:20:28 AM
The 3rd one is an axe?...oookay then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info