Lightning Weapon Effect and some New Unique Art

Really dig those axes. Lightning effect is also cool.
That lightning effect makes me wish I never bought the Exalted Supporter Pack.... I Bought it because the effect was cooler than all the effects in the shop. And now they do this?? So I paid 270$ US for an effect that is not even as cool as this one. And now everyone and their cousin will have this one. Awesome. Thanks GGG. Thanks a lot.
will there be a burning weapon effect for my searing touch some day?
The lightning effect is shocking :D
Do consider adding a Skin to MAROHI, you know, that mace that has been on the game since DAY 1 and still no artwork?
IGN: LessBow
"
tuckc89 wrote:
That lightning effect makes me wish I never bought the Exalted Supporter Pack.... I Bought it because the effect was cooler than all the effects in the shop. And now they do this?? So I paid 270$ US for an effect that is not even as cool as this one. And now everyone and their cousin will have this one. Awesome. Thanks GGG. Thanks a lot.

People rather take a D in class when everyone else got a F, than getting an A when everyone else gets it too. What a lame ass attitude. If you bought the supporters pack to be the coolest guy in this game, youve had the wrong intentions anyway ;)
IGN: Emwega
"
otacon87 wrote:
"
tuckc89 wrote:

People rather take a D in class when everyone else got a F, than getting an A when everyone else gets it too. What a lame ass attitude. If you bought the supporters pack to be the coolest guy in this game, youve had the wrong intentions anyway ;)

Lol hell yeah he's got the wrong intentions, I thought it may of been sarcasm at first but dropping almost 300 bucks on an effect, like literally nothing else in the entire pack makes the purchase feel worth it to you? Not even the points you have that could buy you this effect?

My goodness a new level of whining as appeared.
We need a unique model for our soul takers am I right :D
Where are the axes btw?
This is the Internet and we have a saying, women are men, men are men and the little girls are FBI agents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info