Lightning Weapon Effect and some New Unique Art

GGG, dont you think its time to hire a better weapon artist. These axes could look WAY better !

no offense though I love your game !:)
ADD SOME GODAMN FUCKING PANTS AS COSMETICS I'LL BUY A 1000 PAIRS.
I hate to rain on the parade but that effect really just makes me think static electricity. Lightning is so much more substantial than those little strands of electricity. The effect should really be more sporadic and less dense with the actual lighting tendrils being thicker and more powerful looking. Just my two cents.

Keep up the good work GGG.
"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
Quentz wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
I got most of my exalts on Normal.

You understand my frustration! I know it's one of the rarest currencies and I'm not asking for it to rain exaltz but the fact that i haven't found even 1 sincw the start of anarchy league is very strange. Either I'm very unlucky and RNG hates ma'gutz or the RNG mechanicz are bugged and broken...

Been playing since January, no exalts or eternals here. This isn't uncommon.

Since Feb, but the same.
"
Esphialda wrote:
Please make the lightning effect really expensive.

Me thinks your wish will be granted.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Loved the lightning effect! Awesome!
noice

<Removed by admin>
Last edited by Cagan_GGG on Aug 8, 2013, 12:34:23 PM
Nice!
hmmm, don't forget the chest art!! many many people has requested this to be improved. the armour plates can really use an improvement. you did post an art picture of one plate art improvement. please finish this/keep in the dev roadmap.

i like the axe artwork, not sure if equiped though that it will show! thats whats needed.
"
DerPimpvater wrote:
GGG, dont you think its time to hire a better weapon artist. These axes could look WAY better !

no offense though I love your game !:)

I think you don't really understand why those models look like that. Those are models that will appear in the game on your character. That means you can't really make them have lots and lots of polygons, because that will make some machines just burn when you are in a crowded area. Also, while playing, the camera usually is pretty far from the character, which means, it doesn't really need too much detalisation. I think those are fine and most likely ingame they will look a little bit better with other effects applied that are in the engine. Those are most likely just plain models which are not viewed ingame in those pictures.
IGN Macesaremanttofly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info