Lightning Weapon Effect and some New Unique Art

Please don't make one of the axes a Siege Axe base.
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
Esphialda wrote:
Axes look awesome!

Towns are already getting pretty bright and (noisy?) though, idk how I feel about effects as eye catching as this.

Please make the lightning effect really expensive.

This!

This again.
"Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good, then work harder to get better."
Jack the Axe, I really like that. Reminds me of Lilarcor from Baldur's Gate 2, it had around five minutes of voice recording. :)
"
Acrosis wrote:
Please don't make one of the axes a Siege Axe base.

Two uniques on the same base item don't affect each other's drop rate, if you fear for your Soul Taker drop. However it seems reasonable to get uniques for each base item in before doubling.
How about you add 3D art for the existing uniques that still look like trash and have been doing so for the last 6 months?
w8ting for "Reduced desync" microtransaction
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
Quentz wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
I got most of my exalts on Normal.

You understand my frustration! I know it's one of the rarest currencies and I'm not asking for it to rain exaltz but the fact that i haven't found even 1 sincw the start of anarchy league is very strange. Either I'm very unlucky and RNG hates ma'gutz or the RNG mechanicz are bugged and broken...

Been playing since January, no exalts or eternals here. This isn't uncommon.
4 months of playing and i was grinding hard and found 3 ex :/
You tend to get a huge amount of currency if you twink much with good IIQ equipment.
"
Quentz wrote:
You understand my frustration! I know it's one of the rarest currencies and I'm not asking for it to rain exaltz but the fact that i haven't found even 1 sincw the start of anarchy league is very strange. Either I'm very unlucky and RNG hates ma'gutz or the RNG mechanicz are bugged and broken...

I found about 5-6 exalts, playing since december, should have way more playtime than you have tho, level 86, 84, 83, 79, etc.
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:
w8ting for "Reduced desync" microtransaction

This

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info