Lightning Weapon Effect and some New Unique Art

Thank you for the update Chris.

Jack looks amazing, but I'd like to meet the bloke who could hold onto Moonbender's Wing given that reverse-tapered handle.

Agree re: the Thornrise Ham...errr...Axe. If the owner is happy with it, go with it...but it looks a lot like a hammer and very little like its name. Hard to judge without knowing what your designer was going for.

Lightning effect is - again - too flashy for my taste. The "aura nerf" from a few months back seems to have signaled a new art direction for PoE, and it's made The Game a tougher row to hoe for my olde eyes. Would love to see a smaller / lower pixel-count version of both the arctic and lightning effects made available. Many of us enjoy seeing a well-rendered effect, but do not wish to carry an arc welder or Tesla Coil around with us. Subtlety.

- Again, thank you for the new content and frequent updates.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Go GGG!! great work!
Beta Member Since 2010
I've gotta feeling that Jack the Axe is that talking weapon you guys mentioned a while back :P
Most Frequented IGNs:

HardcorePat (HC)|| MaxEvasion (HC)|| EndlessMana (HC)
"
entropus wrote:
From my experience Exalteds drop on Merciless difficulty. If you have only one char above 70, then you did not have the chance to farm Merciless enough.

I was in a group in Cruel Docks, and an Exalted Orb was dropped. Fortunately it was allocated to me. Just confirming that it can drop before Merciless difficulty.
Onslaught League: KoleStoleMyVirginity, Witch 54
cant wait for new patch !
I got most of my exalts on Normal.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Esphialda wrote:
Axes look awesome!

Towns are already getting pretty bright and (noisy?) though, idk how I feel about effects as eye catching as this.

Please make the lightning effect really expensive.

This!
"
Odoakar wrote:
I got most of my exalts on Normal.

You understand my frustration! I know it's one of the rarest currencies and I'm not asking for it to rain exaltz but the fact that i haven't found even 1 sincw the start of anarchy league is very strange. Either I'm very unlucky and RNG hates ma'gutz or the RNG mechanicz are bugged and broken...
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Thornise or whatever that hideous third axe on the right is called, is atrociously gaudy looking and is in serious need of scraping/reworking.
No body got time to wield dat ugly thing!

Preach it brudda
"
Alfabetica wrote:

Just had a bit of a google on Scimitar's since they're curved swords and all, apparently because it's curved it means your strike impacts a small area initially as only a small portion of the edge contacts rather than the entirety of it, resulting in easier cuts and such.

That makes sense for the blade of a weapon but I am talking about how moon benders has a curved handle. I don't really see how having a curved handle would help.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info