0.11.3 Patch Notes

"
Mr_Cee wrote:

High end 'build enablers', aka items that turn very strong or even OP to some degree, HAVE to be of very high rarity

That reminds me of the Starhawk sword from Median XL (D2 Mod). That thing was so strong, that if it was common, it would have made most of the other items simply useless.
Common uniques that are OP don't do anything for build diversity.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
Mifume wrote:

I agree with you on the crafting part. I won't say the name of the games (I don't know if its forbidden) but there are F2P games where you can buy items (for real money, in PoE it would be Orbs of some kind) that raise the chance for stuff. For example you can upgrade an item to +1 [Sword of Awesome +1] up to +10, with every level its more unlikely that the upgrade works. But you can buy items that raise the chance. I would like to see orbs that do that, for example: You trade 10 orbs of fusing for an Improved Orb of Fusing - this one can only roll 3+ links and has a higher (still low) chance to roll 5/6 links. We could even push it further, 10 of the Improved ones for a Exalted Improved one, that guarantees at least 5l or something like that!

ooooo I like this idea.

Look! GGG! Chris! Read it^^^^!

Meh.

Lame patch.

More improvements for the streamers, amazing.
"
Raabamillo wrote:
"
Mifume wrote:

I agree with you on the crafting part. I won't say the name of the games (I don't know if its forbidden) but there are F2P games where you can buy items (for real money, in PoE it would be Orbs of some kind) that raise the chance for stuff. For example you can upgrade an item to +1 [Sword of Awesome +1] up to +10, with every level its more unlikely that the upgrade works. But you can buy items that raise the chance. I would like to see orbs that do that, for example: You trade 10 orbs of fusing for an Improved Orb of Fusing - this one can only roll 3+ links and has a higher (still low) chance to roll 5/6 links. We could even push it further, 10 of the Improved ones for a Exalted Improved one, that guarantees at least 5l or something like that!

ooooo I like this idea.

Look! GGG! Chris! Read it^^^^!

You or let's say we think we want an huge improve chance on fusings and other orbs to do what we want. GGG already helped with Eternal more than enough. And playing the lottery with hundreds of orbs and winning it's what gives addiction to crafting system right now. If there is an enabler, though costly to make the perfect item they already did their job: Eternal Orb. One can argue it is very costly in orbs to get a 6L, or chaos a great/perfect weapon, craft a piece of armor, but the game is made so you can play without crafting the best weapon/armor yourself and without needing a 6L to play. These are your goal in the end game. Otherwise, why play it? If you can get items easily and progressively (this is also enabled by unique items system with predefined mods). Orb/Crafting lottery and grinding gear lottery is what makes this game great and keeps people playing. Knowing you need 100 fusings to buy and exalted improved fusing orb that can 6L for let's say 50% chance is not fun and boring, there is no gain/winning feeling.

IGN: Spectatoarea
Last edited by vitC on Jul 31, 2013, 5:21:14 AM
the problem with searing bond, is the instant you cast it, everything runs to kill the totem, so it ends up being nearly useless since you cant really get position time from it, before it gets taken out.

besides DPS, it needs signifigantly more HP and resists so its up for more then 2 seconds.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Doomsdxy wrote:

.snip.
Its not like they're hard to get anything.
.snip.

how much $ have you spend on this game so you can get these items without issues? these combined cost 70 exalted orbs, more if you want 6L

best items in this game are broken. they are beyond any power curve present in this game. they are so broken that GGG had to reshape entire passive tree to adapt it for Kaoms. this is broken.

and soul taker is a nobrainer 1h weapon with no drawback and damage in 99th percentile AND has quite fun mod - attacks are free! feel free to stack one more aura!

are you jealous? kind of sounds like you are.

"
darkjoy wrote:
Meh.

Lame patch.

More improvements for the streamers, amazing.

did you read the announcement page? 11.4 will be massive and contain all the "badassness" that is GGG.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Last edited by txfirefighter on Jul 31, 2013, 5:41:34 AM
I always liked Searing Bond but the damage (even with the right nodes and searing touch) was meh. Killing speed was slow.. i mean real slow.. continental plates slow..

How big is the buff/change to searing bond?
"
exorzist wrote:
another proof GGG is working for, or working with the streamers. they proved so in the past and proove it again.

now that nugi is playing around with Incinerate and Searing Bond GGG decides to buff them. Accident? Nope ... GGG givin streamers love .. as always

OT: Loving the chat changes.
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
Incinerate could use some transparency.

http://www.twitch.tv/gankstaboo/c/2630234

Also I think it lags some people
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.3
  • Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks.

Thank you! Now would you please make it so that higher level maps (I'm thinking up to level 68) could drop in non-map areas to make it easier to build a map base?

Also, I'm with the crowd that would have preferred the 8% merciless death penalty. I'm alarmed that so many hardcore players seem to be influencing decisions that only affect softcore gameplay (yes, I am aware that there were SC players that wanted the 10% too). If I as a SC only player started making suggestions about HC gameplay there would be quite an outcry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info