0.11.3 Patch Notes

"
AnnanFay wrote:
Most of the time I keep trade chat hidden because it clutters up the screan. Every 20 minutes I scroll back through quickly looking for interesting stuff.

Will this way of using the trade chat still be possible?

Hmm, I didnt think of this but yes I do the same thing. Will "hiding" chat essentially stop its influx for periodic scans? Or will it always allow us to join and look at the last x lines of posts?
"
Katulobotomia wrote:
If we don't get our Phase Run in 11.4...I'm cancelling my pre-order.

Thanks for the laugh. You made my day!
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.3
Incinerate: Now progresses through the damage stages faster and does more damage at later stages. The mana cost has been reduced at higher skill levels.

Is this a change to base dps or just the percentage multiplier?
"
sidtherat wrote:
Any plans whatsoever to sort out current situation with:

Shavrones Wrappings
Auxium
Soul Taker
Kaoms Heart
Thunderfists

you know, these ridiculous unique that are so powerful and rare that they force people into RMT? or force the 'less evil' players into noob-scamming (that is THE way to get rich in this game)

The longer this situation continue the more hostages GGG becomes to few stupid items that somehow slipped by sanity check.

Small tidbits there and there wont change the fact that while most items trade for wisdom scrolls there are 5-6 that trade for 20ex+. Even my cat sees that these are serious danger to integrity and longevity of this game.

Nothing "forces" anyone to use RMT. It's a choice, plain and simple. If you can't handle the fact that your e-peen isn't as big as rich players, then ARPGs or MMOs are likely not for you. The game is not only playable, but beatable without any of those uniques, unless you want to play a build that is designed around their use.

Most items do not trade for wisdom scrolls....most items trade for alchs/fuse/chaos or GCP or 1-3 exalts. I don't know who you are trading with, but there are all kinds of valuable yellows (and uniques) to be found that can be sold for a profit aside from the uber uniques.

Just my $0.02.

Small stuff, but good stuff, especially the chat changes. Keep it up. :)
While I'm not interested in wasting real money in this game on outsides sources still not had 1 dam exalted orb drop and I have lvl 84 char, lvl 79 and a few in the 50s and the thought of trying to grind 23 exalted to buy a kaoms or even 5+ exalted to buy a 6L because the crafting sucks so bad, things need to be changed sooner rather than later.
gj! keep it up!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Chris wrote:
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
It's intentionally a small patch, for technical reasons. 0.11.4 is pretty large and includes all the changes that couldn't be included in this one.

Yeah I figured that was the case. Any ETA on 11.4? like 3 weeks or less/more?

At this stage we're targeting less than two weeks away.

Seriously, how do you guys do this? Do you all even sleep over there in New Zealand? You know it's ok to take a break or a day off every now and again right?

As always, thanks for the update and I look forward to 11.4.
Fuck this game
"
chanlinexile wrote:
While I'm not interested in wasting real money in this game on outsides sources still not had 1 dam exalted orb drop and I have lvl 84 char, lvl 79 and a few in the 50s and the thought of trying to grind 23 exalted to buy a kaoms or even 5+ exalted to buy a 6L because the crafting sucks so bad, things need to be changed sooner rather than later.

meh, i don't think so

iir iiq? it's all about luck for that man, both crafting and looting

a friend found 12 exalts since open beta release, i found 4, someone surely much much more, and obviously someone not even one.
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Chris wrote:
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
It's intentionally a small patch, for technical reasons. 0.11.4 is pretty large and includes all the changes that couldn't be included in this one.

Yeah I figured that was the case. Any ETA on 11.4? like 3 weeks or less/more?

At this stage we're targeting less than two weeks away.

Seriously, how do you guys do this? Do you all even sleep over there in New Zealand? You know it's ok to take a break or a day off every now and again right?

As always, thanks for the update and I look forward to 11.4.

"

I do not want to find many exalts, I think they should be that rare "holy crap" I found one currency. The same goes for six link. It shouldn't be a given to access that final piece of your build to make it OP. I do believe it should be easier to roll a 5 link on quality chests though. Sometimes 5 links are required to even make the build doable.
Fuck this game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info