0.11.3 Patch Notes

"
Doomsdxy wrote:

Oh yea, nerf the best uniques in the game. Its not like they're hard to get anything. And WTF would you nerf Soul Taker? AKA The weapon that makes Melee viable. Quit complaining.

saids hi
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Whatever happened to new skills every two weeks? Will there be more skills in the future or are skills shelved for now?
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.3
  • The experience penalty has been reduced by a third, down to 5% on Cruel and 10% on Merciless.

Nice!

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.3
  • Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks.

That's a good way to make "The Catacombs" a more interesting area to farm :)
I'm Batm... ehm Chuck Nor...I mean, spanish. Sorry my english.

Ign: Muruadir
"
danisonxtc wrote:
if SELFCAST incinerate is viable now... its prob one of the best patches ever... cause i love bruning down stuff :)

"
Qarl wrote:
Version 0.11.3
[li]Incinerate: Now progresses through the damage stages faster and does more damage at later stages. The mana cost has been reduced at higher skill levels.[/li]
[/list]

sounds kinda weak buff to incinerate, the problem is its initial damage... not later lol

i was hoping more of a fire trap area fire DOT added to the skill. it needs more... than later stages junk.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"

I agree with you on the crafting part. I won't say the name of the games (I don't know if its forbidden) but there are F2P games where you can buy items (for real money, in PoE it would be Orbs of some kind) that raise the chance for stuff. For example you can upgrade an item to +1 [Sword of Awesome +1] up to +10, with every level its more unlikely that the upgrade works. But you can buy items that raise the chance. I would like to see orbs that do that, for example: You trade 10 orbs of fusing for an Improved Orb of Fusing - this one can only roll 3+ links and has a higher (still low) chance to roll 5/6 links. We could even push it further, 10 of the Improved ones for a Exalted Improved one, that guarantees at least 5l or something like that!

This is a great idea and will make for better crafting of items as i too find myself crafting items and ending up with no currency and a crapier item than i started off with!
"
sidtherat wrote:
[

how much $ have you spend on this game so you can get these items without issues? these combined cost 70 exalted orbs, more if you want 6L

best items in this game are broken. they are beyond any power curve present in this game. they are so broken that GGG had to reshape entire passive tree to adapt it for Kaoms. this is broken.

and soul taker is a nobrainer 1h weapon with no drawback and damage in 99th percentile AND has quite fun mod - attacks are free! feel free to stack one more aura!

I agree 100% that. Soul Taker makes all 1h rare axes obsolete. The main power of this game its its curency orb system, skill gem system & skill tree. Please no more uniques that makes this system broken.
Good luck!
Will there be a way to change and/or disable certain channel keybinds? For example, ever since the Twitch integration I can't use ^.^ emoticons anymore in the chat because it will swap the Twitch chat.

This is some serious business that has to be addressed immediately! :p
"
Whatever happened to new skills every two weeks? Will there be more skills in the future or are skills shelved for now?

patching existing skills who are rarely used is at least as good as NEW skills....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
sidtherat wrote:

how much $ have you spend on this game so you can get these items without issues? these combined cost 70 exalted orbs, more if you want 6L

best items in this game are broken. they are beyond any power curve present in this game. they are so broken that GGG had to reshape entire passive tree to adapt it for Kaoms. this is broken.

and soul taker is a nobrainer 1h weapon with no drawback and damage in 99th percentile AND has quite fun mod - attacks are free! feel free to stack one more aura!

qq some more...
Item economy could benefit greatly from binding/durability on selected powerful items and certain "perfect" attribute combinations on rares (could easily be,limited to uniques though). This would allow keeping theuber uniques in the game without creating huge gaps in equipment progression paths.

for crafting it could be that there would be easier ways to get 5/6L with certain orbs but at cost of binding the item to the character crafting it. In general the crafting progression could be changed so that once item reaches its average socket amount in crafting it would not lose the sockets anymore (but this guaranteed socket amount could be like max 3 or 4 for items that can have 6 sockets). Alternatively crafting would have chance to add 1 more socket, do nothing or reduce one with diminishing chance to get more after 4 sockets are reached. Chance to lose socket would stay the same and could be reduced through item quality. Effect of item quality could be altered as well, e.g. Gradually increasing chance of success very slightly per % and consuming amount of current sockets in item per crafting.
Today I've been mostly harmless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info