Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

"
Thorriin wrote:
Manoka, you are really a sick person. Who in their right fucking minds would start this kind of a contest, having people post PERSONAL stories on the internet, let alone a fucking game website? You know, there is just one place for people like your douchebag ass, Hell. Have fun burning there with your fucked up mind and your beta keys.

Oh please. Not one person posted a true story in this thread. Anyone can come up with a boogus morbid story for manoka to fap with and provide pictures off google images.

But, no I agree. Manokas pretty sick
Woah.
Last edited by DrCosta on Aug 24, 2011, 10:56:05 PM
"
Bordam wrote:

Oh please. Not one person posted a true story in this thread. Anyone can come up with a boogus morbid story for manoka to fap with and provide pictures off google images.

My story was 100% true.
63 Duelist Hardcore League (POE version 9.2)
#5 on ladder
"
Tossing wrote:
"
Bordam wrote:

My story was 100% true.

Same as mine.
My story was 100% true too.
"
Bordam wrote:
"
Thorriin wrote:
Manoka, you are really a sick person. Who in their right fucking minds would start this kind of a contest, having people post PERSONAL stories on the internet, let alone a fucking game website? You know, there is just one place for people like your douchebag ass, Hell. Have fun burning there with your fucked up mind and your beta keys.

Yea, he's like school in July.... no class.
I am extremely new to the community, and i've only recently read and watched a lot of information about this, so of course many would say I don't meet the requirements of a tester. My names Jason and here is my story:

I grew up in California, I am the last of 3 brothers, have always had fun fighting with them growing up, I was kicked out of my house at 17, lived with the brothers I didnt' get along with, fought with my oldest brother and then was kicked out, so by 18 I was left to fend for myself, rented a room, and worked my way through ranks at work, recently (after 8 years of working for said company) I was let go, because of "not following company protocol" aka, my bosses boss didn't like that I didn't kiss ass. The best part about that job is I found my wife (while heading to vacation one year). The worst part is, I just had a kid in april. I am currently without job on unemployeement, working side jobs, doing online school and trying to make something of myself. I work hard to support my family and take care of them because of course I want the best for my little girl. I would love a beta key, because I need something to help me relax at night, most of the games I use to play "WoW, CS, TF2, Diablo 2, SC2, etc etc." have gotten really boring, plus I can never sign on when my friends are on, it's almost better just having a game I can test, give some feedback and not worry about "being online at the right time to game" or "spending 5-6 hours to achieve something". I think my time would be better spent on this beta.

If I am not picked, dont worry man, I just think what you're doing is really nice. I hope someone deserving gets those key(s).

Jason G.
P.S. if you need proof hit me up.
Mucho <3
Well my 7ft red rail boa I've had since I was a kid died today :(
:D
All I have are first world problems that should not matter to anyone losing gf and friends losing job trying to get a new one school ect...

But I would appreciate a beta key

;) <--- persuasive winky face
Turned 21 last week and didn't have the cash to buy a beer.

I was sad.
ign: WESTSIDEWOOKIEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info