Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

UncleMario; don't fret!

Set up a web cam... There is money to be made in your situation. Make the best of things I always say.
I was under the impression that there was going to be four winners.
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
"
pearljamming wrote:
I was under the impression that there was going to be four winners.

quote me saying that
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
"
Manoka wrote:
I will be giving away 2 keys this evening. First one will go to the best sob story and the second will go to Lavacon for making a damn good dinner last night

Hoping for the best sir!
good luck all!
don't quote me boy i aint said $%!*

dun don dun don... yeah I remember that track.
My suffering is my own but I am willing to share one titbit I guess, you know, so not to be a poor sport.

I read many the first four pages...

That is my story.
Wish me luck.
Patience is a virtue.
"
Zom wrote:
don't quote me boy i aint said $%!*

dun don dun don... yeah I remember that track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne4pSeQA9yw
"
Manoka wrote:
"
UncleMario wrote:

I have a serious girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship looked so flawless for me until yestarday when I went home I saw her making blowjob to my dog(its german shepherd breed),so I was what the fuck is this,what are you doing with my dog?She was very upset at the begging but then started to apologize and told me that she loves me so much,but she is some kind of nimphomaniac and she cant stand long time without sex,it was so wonderful when we make sex,but I alone cannot satisfy her ,coz she needs full-time job sexual care.Thats why she decided instead of cheating me with other men,to make sex with my dog,coz I am citating this:"he likes me very much and he is so nice and cute and I have my needs and I dont wanna cheat on you with others coz I love you more than anytning and anyone and so on..blah blah blah.Honestly guys I dont know what to think right now.
We are making sex without condoms and I doubt that my dog is using condoms either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much .I prefer I never caught her or even caught her with another man...really dunno.
Oh and I almost forget ,she told me that she dont feel pleasure making blowjobs to my dog ,she did it only to turn him on,like this matters something to me.

Wtf

Oh well it didn't work...

Let me give you a reality check. 99.9% of the histories here aren't real and for those that are you cannot be sure 100% they aren't fake.

So I said "fuck it" and remembered the most troll history of the internets, on tl.net:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=22757

I thought I would insta-win as it's really hilarious I lol'ed at it for at least one week. Looks like you saw trough my intentions. My thought process was like this: "If some troll history will win it might as well be the most hilarious".

The dude that won just was the bigger troll. I could maybe put a bit more of effort and put a german shepherd dog picture.

Damn it I want a beta key that much.
"
UncleMario wrote:
"
Manoka wrote:
"
UncleMario wrote:

I have a serious girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship looked so flawless for me until yestarday when I went home I saw her making blowjob to my dog(its german shepherd breed),so I was what the fuck is this,what are you doing with my dog?She was very upset at the begging but then started to apologize and told me that she loves me so much,but she is some kind of nimphomaniac and she cant stand long time without sex,it was so wonderful when we make sex,but I alone cannot satisfy her ,coz she needs full-time job sexual care.Thats why she decided instead of cheating me with other men,to make sex with my dog,coz I am citating this:"he likes me very much and he is so nice and cute and I have my needs and I dont wanna cheat on you with others coz I love you more than anytning and anyone and so on..blah blah blah.Honestly guys I dont know what to think right now.
We are making sex without condoms and I doubt that my dog is using condoms either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much .I prefer I never caught her or even caught her with another man...really dunno.
Oh and I almost forget ,she told me that she dont feel pleasure making blowjobs to my dog ,she did it only to turn him on,like this matters something to me.

Wtf

Oh well it didn't work...

Let me give you a reality check. 99.9% of the histories here aren't real and for those that are you cannot be sure 100% they aren't fake.

So I said "fuck it" and remembered the most troll history of the internets, on tl.net:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=22757

I thought I would insta-win as it's really hilarious I lol'ed at it for at least one week. Looks like you saw trough my intentions. My thought process was like this: "If some troll history will win it might as well be the most hilarious".

The dude that won just was the bigger troll. I could maybe put a bit more of effort and put a german shepherd dog picture.

Damn it I want a beta key that much.

Stop failing and try harder next time. Dig up bodies and take pictures like a boss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info