Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

I believe that you should feel bad for me, and give me a beta key for many reasons.
One of them being because i would really love to support this game by providing my feedback to the game by helping them find glitches or just fix some things about the game that could use some tweaking and what not.(I have already spotted a few things i would like to see different in the game from screen shots/streams.)
My second reason i believe that you should feel bad for me is because my brother has the beta and we are always playing in betas together or just in any other type of game. and i would imagine its not as fun to be playing path of exile by your self then with a party of family and friends. So i would really like to accompany him in his games.
And also because i said pretty please with a witch on top :p
Last edited by myrmidon on Aug 24, 2011, 4:33:44 PM
"
UncleMario wrote:

I have a serious girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship looked so flawless for me until yestarday when I went home I saw her making blowjob to my dog(its german shepherd breed),so I was what the fuck is this,what are you doing with my dog?She was very upset at the begging but then started to apologize and told me that she loves me so much,but she is some kind of nimphomaniac and she cant stand long time without sex,it was so wonderful when we make sex,but I alone cannot satisfy her ,coz she needs full-time job sexual care.Thats why she decided instead of cheating me with other men,to make sex with my dog,coz I am citating this:"he likes me very much and he is so nice and cute and I have my needs and I dont wanna cheat on you with others coz I love you more than anytning and anyone and so on..blah blah blah.Honestly guys I dont know what to think right now.
We are making sex without condoms and I doubt that my dog is using condoms either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much .I prefer I never caught her or even caught her with another man...really dunno.
Oh and I almost forget ,she told me that she dont feel pleasure making blowjobs to my dog ,she did it only to turn him on,like this matters something to me.

Wtf
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
sending me a PM about beta keys will NOT get you a beta key.
"
Manoka wrote:
"
UncleMario wrote:

I have a serious girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship looked so flawless for me until yestarday when I went home I saw her making blowjob to my dog(its german shepherd breed),so I was what the fuck is this,what are you doing with my dog?She was very upset at the begging but then started to apologize and told me that she loves me so much,but she is some kind of nimphomaniac and she cant stand long time without sex,it was so wonderful when we make sex,but I alone cannot satisfy her ,coz she needs full-time job sexual care.Thats why she decided instead of cheating me with other men,to make sex with my dog,coz I am citating this:"he likes me very much and he is so nice and cute and I have my needs and I dont wanna cheat on you with others coz I love you more than anytning and anyone and so on..blah blah blah.Honestly guys I dont know what to think right now.
We are making sex without condoms and I doubt that my dog is using condoms either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much .I prefer I never caught her or even caught her with another man...really dunno.
Oh and I almost forget ,she told me that she dont feel pleasure making blowjobs to my dog ,she did it only to turn him on,like this matters something to me.

Wtf, best fap material evar!

Fixed
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls.
"
lolbulan wrote:

Manoka isn't here to troll. Make no mistake. He simply wants to fap to others shortcomings / video taped humiliations and etc.
"
Bordam wrote:
"
lolbulan wrote:

Manoka isn't here to troll. Make no mistake. He simply wants to fap to others shortcomings / video taped humiliations and etc.

I see you're still buttfurious I wont sell you a key
2 beta keys left!
I DONT USE IRC, if someone by my name offers you keys its a impostor.(I only post here and in-game as Manoka and ManokaHC)
Lol stay mad at somebody discovering your fraud. Enough said.[/quote]

Like I really expected that story to be believed lol. But you took time out of your day to background check it LOL.
Oh yeah I hope I get random beta invite B4 you so I can pm you the email..LOL [/quote]

You do realize you were in fact the one who took time out of your day to actually find a story like that? All I did was notice how you seemed to space a great deal inbetween lines, so I pasted the entire thing into google and within a few seconds, the story was linked by your fraud. Stay mad at somebody discovering your fraud. It's even more sickening you tell me if I check for fake stories for internet kicks, while you are copy and pasting true events in peoples actual lives, who've been through a lot. Who are you to intrude and pretend it's your stories? Is that your internet kicks? You even attempt to create another story that is yet somebody elses. You're sick.[/quote]

LOL this whole post is sick lol you got trolled and umad bro.. LOL you still the biggest forum hater I've ever seen lol...
Oh yea I still hope you never get a invite HATER
Last edited by captainkush on Aug 24, 2011, 4:59:10 PM
"
Manoka wrote:
"
Bordam wrote:
"
lolbulan wrote:

I see you're still buttfurious I wont sell you a key

I actually typed that last message with my fists only, so raged.

I also don't purchase anything from creepers.
Last edited by Bordam on Aug 24, 2011, 5:01:31 PM
Some douche bag stole my dirt bike earlier this summer. I had no insurance. :(

"

I also don't purchase anything from creepers.

I find that a bit ironic since you are the one altering my quotes to pro-beastiality comments
Aka 1/10 for getting me to respond, thats the best I could do.
2 beta keys left!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info