Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

"
DrCosta wrote:
"
captainkush wrote:
Lol Dr.Costa= Biggest forum hater I've ever seen on a gaming forum. LOL Did the op assign you to bckground check everyones story or you just have no life and do it for internet kicks? Just askin.

Lol stay mad at somebody discovering your fraud. Enough said.

Like I really expected that story to be believed lol. But you took time out of your day to background check it LOL.
Oh yeah I hope I get random beta invite B4 you so I can pm you the email..LOL
Last edited by captainkush on Aug 24, 2011, 4:14:15 PM
Last edited by north on Sep 4, 2011, 9:59:39 AM
Ok, here's my hystory.

Details that u have to know first:
1: My english sucks.
2: There's only one detail.

Im one guy who came from a little city and study in one of the biggest cities of my country at this moment.
As u can imagine im a humble guy studying with guys that come to school in big BMWs and stuffs and after the classes go to parties that only to enter u have to pay smthing like 50 dollars (drink: 8$ each.. food: i didnt dare to ask).
So, with that all that i can do is go to home and play a good game, w8int for the holidays that i go to my hometown and find my real friends (to eat somthing toguether and then play a good game xD)
What happened is that i have no game to play, since i played Lineage II for like 5 years and the game changed totally (and now i dont like it anymore) and WOW (thats going to the same way).
When i was totally submerged in the dark days with no friends that like the same things i like and no good game to play i saw Path of Exile, my salvation.
The only problem is that to get a key u have to be so lucky (and luck, as u can see, is not a thing that i have).
But here comes Manoka, my salvation (the second one xD) and i started to feel lucky, for the first time...
I saw the post title "Manoka Beta Key giveaway details inside" and one thing came to my mind "ITS TODAY!!!".
The only problem, no, the another problem is that he asked for a good sad history and thats the most sad history that i can imagine for one guy in my situation.
Please Manoka, save me!!! hahahah

Proof: Im here begging for one key right?
Proof 2: With a lot of histories that i could invent (like my dad or mom died, or my wife, or my kids, or my dog, etc) why this one?
"
captainkush wrote:
"
DrCosta wrote:
"
captainkush wrote:
Lol Dr.Costa= Biggest forum hater I've ever seen on a gaming forum. LOL Did the op assign you to bckground check everyones story or you just have no life and do it for internet kicks? Just askin.

Like I really expected that story to be believed lol. But you took time out of your day to background check it LOL.
Oh yeah I hope I get random beta invite B4 you so I can pm you the email..LOL

You do realize you were in fact the one who took time out of your day to actually find a story like that? All I did was notice how you seemed to space a great deal inbetween lines, so I pasted the entire thing into google and within a few seconds, the story was linked by your fraud. Stay mad at somebody discovering your fraud. It's even more sickening you tell me if I check for fake stories for internet kicks, while you are copy and pasting true events in peoples actual lives, who've been through a lot. Who are you to intrude and pretend it's your stories? Is that your internet kicks? You even attempt to create another story that is yet somebody elses. You're sick.
"
Zom wrote:
Going to Starbucks to buy a manoka, wo else wants 1?

Pick me up one of them beta keys while you're at it.
i hope this thread makes u cum manoka.
you are a douchebag-troll.
"
DrCosta wrote:
"
captainkush wrote:

Answer the mans questions. Because im also curious. Hell if it's true it can be your own sad story and you can get a beta key!
Do foreign countries teach their people how to use paragraphs?

This thread hurts by the page.
"
niii wrote:
i hope this thread makes u cum manoka.
you are a douchebag-troll.

LOL

I have a serious girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship looked so flawless for me until yestarday when I went home I saw her making blowjob to my dog(its german shepherd breed),so I was what the fuck is this,what are you doing with my dog?She was very upset at the begging but then started to apologize and told me that she loves me so much,but she is some kind of nimphomaniac and she cant stand long time without sex,it was so wonderful when we make sex,but I alone cannot satisfy her ,coz she needs full-time job sexual care.Thats why she decided instead of cheating me with other men,to make sex with my dog,coz I am citating this:"he likes me very much and he is so nice and cute and I have my needs and I dont wanna cheat on you with others coz I love you more than anytning and anyone and so on..blah blah blah.Honestly guys I dont know what to think right now.
We are making sex without condoms and I doubt that my dog is using condoms either and this whole thing is disturbing me very much .I prefer I never caught her or even caught her with another man...really dunno.
Oh and I almost forget ,she told me that she dont feel pleasure making blowjobs to my dog ,she did it only to turn him on,like this matters something to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info