Death Penalty Changes in 0.11.3

"
nynyny wrote:

You dont even realize that all the minor changes add up and if unallocated 6 sockets are the last thing they can remove it is a big thing if they actually do.

Why the hell are you even arguing about Hardcore league? Youre a 1 character Standard player.

so, what you meant to say is, i "realize my logic is dumb, il say youu are a standard player because i dont have anything smart to say and that should make my opinion automaticaly more valid then yours " ?

when u answer whats the difference between allocating 6s and every other rare/unique/etc, for the supposed ranged player who wouldnt play with free for all, then youl have some kind of argument.
A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
Last edited by yastru on Jul 25, 2013, 3:58:17 AM
Yay, more nerfs for terrible players. GGG, the type of people that whined about them in the first place are people who are simply bad at the game. They whined because they died a lot and they don't have the basic level of intelligence to think about what they are doing wrong and how to change their build. They didn't think about how dangerous packs are and they would run in to them spamming 1 attack expecting to live. That is the type of person that whined about XP penalties, everyone else was fine with them, everyone else is capable of learning from mistakes. These people that complained are going to get in the game now, die a bunch more times because they can't learn and then will start whining about the 8% XP penalty. Then what, are you going to nerf it again? Or just change it to a different system that's even easier on them?

GGG here's a little bit of advice, don't listen to bad players, don't listen to the majority, if you look at any other game that does that, they progressively get worse as they try to please the majority or try to please everyone. Look at WoW, or COD, those are perfect examples of how games have gone to shit because they listened to all the people whining about difficulty.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Jul 25, 2013, 4:09:40 AM
Very good change. Game must be fun for everyone, not for geeks only. 15% penalty on merciless was obviously too much.
"
nynyny wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Kagari wrote:
While it s good to play with perma allocation, it's fun to have something interesting to ninja once in a while when you play with friends :)
So you say, you dont want the others to ninja you, but still want "something worthful" to ninja the others? ^^ As I play with my friends, I dont need permalloc ;)

Why would you play in groups in the first place if its not different to soloing at all?!
...Because thats what pubbing is when theres no loot tension.

Playing in groups is a complete different kind of play, beside all aspects of loot(ing).

And, I dont go public ^^ But that dont matters, as even the OP spoke of 'playing with friends' which I dont assume as pub.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Hey all,

Please keep your replies civil.

We're interested in everyones feedback regarding these changes, and there is no need to insult someone just because they have a differing view.
"
_PBS_ wrote:
Very good change. Game must be fun for everyone, not for geeks only.

/facepalm, why do people that say shit like this exist? You're playing a "hardcore" ARPG, FFS, and you call others playing "geeks"? Are you under the age of 15?
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Jul 25, 2013, 3:58:32 AM
"
nynyny wrote:
Well then you should try to figure out what an active player defines first because if its "login in once a month" half of the players playing Hardcore will be seen as active Standard players.

Obviously no one plays HC anymore.

You originally suggested that the numbers were overall characters. I've clearly explained how that simply isn't the case. 80% of active players are playing on the standard and anarchy leagues.
As usual, the community gets divided between the hardcore and the softcore.

You can complain all day because people are calling out what is perceived as catering to casuals, and such, but it doesn't really matter that much.

The reason for it, in most cases, is because a whole hell of a lot of us, softcore and hardcore, see this game and these devs as a place where we who loved the old games, the ones that were actually hard, and actually punished you for being shitty, or not paying attention, like we actually belong here, and someone will cater to us for a change instead of making diablo3s, and nerfing it so badly that literally anyone can beat it, without even putting much effort into it.

We are obviously going to feel threatened when we see things like that, because where the hell else are we going to go? Not d3 obviously, what game out there actually bothers to care about the hardcore? Cause I can't think of a single very good example, other than poe.

I personally do not care, cause I play HC. But guess what, there are some hardcore bros who play on anarchy too, and standard, the first level 100? That's a hardcore bro right there.

They are hardcore just the same, and they do care.
Last edited by Menoman on Jul 25, 2013, 3:57:48 AM
I like it :) Don't understand what people are whining about. Clearly if you want deaths to be more punishing, you should play hc. 8% still takes a long time to recover from in higher levels. I still don't wanna die.
"
"
nynyny wrote:
Well then you should try to figure out what an active player defines first because if its "login in once a month" half of the players playing Hardcore will be seen as active Standard players.

Obviously no one plays HC anymore.

You originally suggested that the numbers were overall characters. I've clearly explained how that simply isn't the case. 80% of active players are playing on the standard and anarchy leagues.

I didnt say overall characters. I simply pointed out that if Hardcore players die their char drops to standard, therefore them automatically being flagged as a Standard player depending on what the system defines as an active player.

And since we dont know how the system defines active Standard/Hardcore players these numbers have no value.
Last edited by nynyny on Jul 25, 2013, 4:00:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info