Death Penalty Changes in 0.11.3

Thanks for the change. Interesting indeed.

8% is still a huge amount after lvl90. I think this update is mainly directed to them, and might even motivate people to go play hc if they actually play through the standard experience.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
I would rather see the changes the manifesto addressed about making exp easier to attain than a slack death penalty.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
6sockets allocated is complete bullshit.
And PoE takes another step further into the deep end of the pool of casual. Not that I really even care anymore.
One thing I'm very confused about is why those so opposed to the lesser death penalty don't play hardcore and why those so upset about the 6S allocation don't play FFA.
IGN Cymric
Well, for some people playing this game for only 1-2 hours a day, a 15% penalty is a bit depressing. I still have the impression that HC is meant for HC players hence, I did not consider playing in that league.

This is a +1 change for casual gamers. Thanks GGG! :)
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176
"
DatDudeJay wrote:
6sockets allocated is complete bullshit.

I dont see the problem here, its worth 7 jewelers. Youre basically saying you think all currency except jewelers orbs should be allocated.
IGN: RennacVD
To anyone complaining about 6 sockets being allocated then the answer is simple. Make you own party and have nothing allocated. That is entirely your choice.

Personally as someone who plays ranged most of the time, it will be nice to have a chance (as opposed to having melee guys swoop on them) to get some 6 socket items and build up my collections of jewellers orbs.
A reward when we don't die, is more intersting than a pure XP loss also. I believe it was like this in Sacred 2 if i rememeber. You were slowly building a XP/loot bonus when playing, and loose the entire bonus when you die.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
[removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jul 25, 2013, 4:02:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info