[HC][SC] [1.0.0] KayeOsse's CI CRIT Ranger Guide (ROA,LA) 7k+ ES, 23k ROA, 79k Frenzy Ranger

"
kjou wrote:
hey guys,

i rearranged my old phys/splitt ranger to your build. the potential is great, but tbh i have a massive problem with stun. while testing i was already stunlocked by tentacle misscreations in lunaris. the dmg im receiving, plus having a hard time to move away feels bad.
im tempted to get eye of chayula. any input on this?

Eye of chayula is a good item. Definitely helps with stun if you didn't take unwavering stance(In a modified build). Auxium wasn't in the game when I made the build, but I highly recommend it. All Es/Ci users have stun issues and don't use chayula. You have to alter your play style, you can't just be in the front specially if your a bow user.
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Just had a look at your Ci vaal pact end game tree...

U miss a frenzy node your right next to, it doesnt have pierce which helps split greatly, u travel very far to pick up 1 more power charge and dome crit nodes when there are plenty right next to your path to vaal pact and near the CI node, it doesnt have mana leech iether, then it doesnt take the anti stun, mana, stat and attack speed nodes near the ranger start which are very handy

Looks innefficient to me

I will link my gear tree and stats when i have a chance, just switched to carnage heart and replaced my life leech gem with added fire and got a good rustic sash, dps boost resulted on both frenzy and split arrow, frenzy now at 29k charged

Mana will be a problem if i get a 6 link, mana remaining after auras is about 140
hey kayeosse, first off i think this build is great. i been playin this build for about 2 weeks now and it kicks ass lol, from the guide to actually putting it together and playing is awesome. the guide was very in depth and easy to follow. some of the gear is hard to get and pricey but thats cool. i am lvl 80 now and i been running into hard times witht he build i dont think im quite where i should be with certain things. i was wondering if you could spare a couple minutes and check out my build and put your 2 cents in on it? any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

in town i have 4k ES and when im fully charged im doin 45k frenzy and 14k ROA

Last edited by overlap on Oct 11, 2013, 5:45:49 PM
I regret so much cause i started using this build...How can i get from 1-40 and 1-80 build to final build when they are 2 different ways?I'm speaking of RoA build.Softcore btw.
Hope for a reset of the tree is the only way. That's why I went for the high level build automatically. Sure it might not be great at start but I also had my templar friend to play with.
"
Darkhearts wrote:
Hope for a reset of the tree is the only way. That's why I went for the high level build automatically. Sure it might not be great at start but I also had my templar friend to play with.

Hey there, there will be a respec of the passive tree in the near future. The details of this are yet to be confirmed however.
this build cant do rf physical map ?
"
overlap wrote:
hey kayeosse, first off i think this build is great. i been playin this build for about 2 weeks now and it kicks ass lol, from the guide to actually putting it together and playing is awesome. the guide was very in depth and easy to follow. some of the gear is hard to get and pricey but thats cool. i am lvl 80 now and i been running into hard times witht he build i dont think im quite where i should be with certain things. i was wondering if you could spare a couple minutes and check out my build and put your 2 cents in on it? any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

in town i have 4k ES and when im fully charged im doin 45k frenzy and 14k ROA

So far so good especially for building the gear slowly. Upgrade your gear when need be, try to grab an auxium when you can. When I did this build auxiums weren't in the game yet. A complete overhaul of the build will be done on the day of the patch or the day after. Have to give me time to rebuild appropriately and efficiently with the new tree. Think I will keep different builds limited to 3 this time, I don;t know yet. Thanks for enjoying the guide and your dps is rocking atm :)
"
owlyue3 wrote:
this build cant do rf physical map ?

Depends on whihc build you did, and if you incorporated the new items released in the game.

If your using Vaal Pact, reflect isnt an issue.
IF your not using Vaal PAct, reflect is an issue.
If your using Voltaxic, then reflect isnt an issue.
IF your using lioneyes/rare thicket, depends if using vaal pact.

Some people like to negate as much as possible at the lsot of dps or play carefully in the map vs ref and other issues.

"
marius03l wrote:
I regret so much cause i started using this build...How can i get from 1-40 and 1-80 build to final build when they are 2 different ways?I'm speaking of RoA build.Softcore btw.

It's not meant to be confusing and if it was I apologize. CI build is hard and limiting in the beginining of the game since you are not accessible to 600+ es gear and the es nodes early on at lvls. So HP is stronger at that point. Some people can take that hindrance and be ok, others will complain and say the build is too weak early game. I gave you options to choose from whether you wanted to following the lvling section or go straight to the final build.

The build sections will be revamped ands updated for the new patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info