[HC][SC] [1.0.0] KayeOsse's CI CRIT Ranger Guide (ROA,LA) 7k+ ES, 23k ROA, 79k Frenzy Ranger

"
Stonehill wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQADkgOrQ_EES8RlhR1FSAV1xXwFx0ZtBnVGdcc3CF2JP0ppSo4Kk0quiymLL8s6TB8MfozDDdmOdQ6szt8Ps8_J0GHRnFHBlFHVmNW-lqmX2pjQ25pbqpv8nBScNV0QXb3d9d6uH8rf8aCx4auiGuNfpMnlSCZmpstnaOgn6KjpuunNK6TtAy297e2uMq95r6nwA_AUcHFwuzEuMqpytPNmNJN1QDV-NeG3MfdDd7G44TnVOpi62Py4fPq-WP6sfyr_MX-K__e

a duelist needing help! fix my build i'm trying to min-max for highest DPS, my survivability is prettty good now. 26% crit chance (higher would be better for power charges and shocking..)

thanks so much for your build

Id probably do this Route:

This also leaves either Conduit or Ondars as a choice or you can take out 2 points and go into the arrow piercing area for 12% increase dmg then 6% Incr dmg + 25%inchance

Or this one:

Leaves 2 points left which again can be conduit or ondars or both. Can take out the 2 taken in piercing arrows and place these into the ThroatSeeker Node. Really were ever you prefer
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Last edited by Fall3nLEg3nds on Aug 10, 2013, 6:42:50 PM
What is the point in speccing 2 points into the ES% nodes below witch tree when you can technically get more ES% + recovery by spending 2 points to go into unnatural calm?
ign: Katerraa, Katerrah (Standard League)
ign: Katerruh (Hardcore League)
ign: BonerBarragee (Abyss League)

dps for 90lvl w/o lioneye. as u can see u dont have to focus on lioneye ( im using the bow which u can see in spoiler at 1st page "MIRACLE GUIDE IMPERIAL BOW). 91% hit chance is enough to get this nice dps
i speced more for ES than dps. could easily get 100k dps frenzy atm with max 700 es loss :)
IGN: UbogiMurarz
Last edited by adi00000 on Aug 28, 2013, 9:19:58 PM
Hi, CI cost too much for me, and I would like to avoid it.

I would like to have a HP based(less gear dependent) ROA ranger.

Do you think ur 1-80 lvling build is good for end game as well?
1) why don't you have lifeleech gem with frenzy? i see you are using one with ROA

2) so that 2% mana leech from mind drinker can sustain a 6L ROA? how about a 6L LA? do you think it's gonna work or are you gonna constantly run out of mana? i'd like to make a LA CI ranger but i'm afraid of not actually being able to shoot due to no mana :)
if it can't sustain 6L LA can you just get more mana leech?
Under Split arrow for Lion's Eye you suggest to link it with concentrated effect. AFAIK this would not work except perhaps provide the mana reduction, which seems like a huge waste.
"
1235 wrote:
1) why don't you have lifeleech gem with frenzy? i see you are using one with ROA

2) so that 2% mana leech from mind drinker can sustain a 6L ROA? how about a 6L LA? do you think it's gonna work or are you gonna constantly run out of mana? i'd like to make a LA CI ranger but i'm afraid of not actually being able to shoot due to no mana :)
if it can't sustain 6L LA can you just get more mana leech?

1. personal preference for Kaye i guess. its recomended over add.fire for more survi but not needed. ive never felt like i need use it in frenzy for myself

2. 2% is enough, when u crit u leech more if ur mana pool is enough, so far, for me, testin either with RoA or Split it has always been enough. 50% reg maps might be a bit problematic but 1 mana pot is enough when needed.
for my own experience with LA, mana cost was too high and my phys dmg felt almost to 0 bcoz of conversion from LA so u automaticaly will need mana leech gem

"
scribblet wrote:
Under Split arrow for Lion's Eye you suggest to link it with concentrated effect. AFAIK this would not work except perhaps provide the mana reduction, which seems like a huge waste.

its probably missclick ;) as u said urself its useless. :)
Have u experimented with carnage heart for the leech res and stats to mitigate reflect? That way you can drop your life leech gem in split arrow and use added fire or weapon ele dmg for a dps boost

I have a similar build and its very effective though i went eva/es and have 45% dodge at lvl 83 which helps alot, also run grace

Being frozen or stunlocked is the only problem that i experience, solid build and people love 5/5 charges all the time

Oh and i found split + pierce + pcoc + faster attacks works best for me

Without carnage i add life leech gem to mitigate reflect and if i jad a 6 link id use crit multi also

Fully charged my split with those gems is doing 11k dmg, clears v fast

My frenzy in a 5 link with 5/5 charges is doing 27k at lvl 18 with only medium q gems, it has 800 crit multi

Critical weakness curse is a must have! It adds insane dps, bosses melt infront of u even in high maps

The dps u can get with 2 6 links would be insane, if u went shavronnes and low life even more insane...

Lmk if u wanna run maps sometime, having conduit and a similar build lets you clear maps in ridiculous speed

Ign: shmear
Last edited by DutchRudder on Sep 15, 2013, 6:44:09 AM
"
DutchRudder wrote:
Have u experimented with carnage heart for the leech res and stats to mitigate reflect? That way you can drop your life leech gem in split arrow and use added fire or weapon ele dmg for a dps boost

I have a similar build and its very effective though i went eva/es and have 45% dodge at lvl 83 which helps alot, also run grace

Being frozen or stunlocked is the only problem that i experience, solid build and people love 5/5 charges all the time

Oh and i found split + pierce + pcoc + faster attacks works best for me

Without carnage i add life leech gem to mitigate reflect and if i jad a 6 link id use crit multi also

Fully charged my split with those gems is doing 11k dmg, clears v fast

My frenzy in a 5 link with 5/5 charges is doing 27k at lvl 18 with only medium q gems, it has 800 crit multi

Critical weakness curse is a must have! It adds insane dps, bosses melt infront of u even in high maps

The dps u can get with 2 6 links would be insane, if u went shavronnes and low life even more insane...

Lmk if u wanna run maps sometime, having conduit and a similar build lets you clear maps in ridiculous speed

Ign: shmear

yeah it should work that way too :)
keep in mind that if u put carnage on, ur gonna miss ALOT of dmg from rare amus, simple crit multi mod would work good enough to counter its es reduct and gem slot instead of LL.
not to mention u can find 20+% es in amu to it, resists, wed, and even 6% life leech :)
hey guys,

i rearranged my old phys/splitt ranger to your build. the potential is great, but tbh i have a massive problem with stun. while testing i was already stunlocked by tentacle misscreations in lunaris. the dmg im receiving, plus having a hard time to move away feels bad.
im tempted to get eye of chayula. any input on this?
tnt IGN: GoldbergVariation
std IGN: SetPhasersToKill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info