[HC][SC] [1.0.0] KayeOsse's CI CRIT Ranger Guide (ROA,LA) 7k+ ES, 23k ROA, 79k Frenzy Ranger

Hi, nice guide!

Can u please help me? :)

I have a lvl 72 ranger, but i have been without play like 6 months, and im poor, maybe can u guide me on some very low cost gear for starting with this build, i must have like 8 exhalted equiv :(
Thanks GGG for this game.
Anyone know how much mana is used for LA now after the patch..... Is it still hard to keep the manapool up vs. ROA.

Cybertroth
Last edited by Cybertroth on Nov 25, 2013, 10:22:30 PM
Is this build still good? I kinda chose it on a whim so should I switch to .2 builds?
Looks like a fun build. but the author got on my nerves with all the "I'm the first to do this, everyone else who claims so is lying".. makes it seem like you found a cure for cancer or something. other than that, pretty solid.
IGN: Jarengax
So you don't need grace if you take unwavering stance right?
Is this thread gonna stay dead? Maybe I'll make a new thread...
any update on this guide?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Darkhearts wrote:
Hope for a reset of the tree is the only way. That's why I went for the high level build automatically. Sure it might not be great at start but I also had my templar friend to play with.

Hey there, there will be a respec of the passive tree in the near future. The details of this are yet to be confirmed however.

sounds good.
why no auxium?
POE 2 hype.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info