New patching tech and Melbourne fan meetup

Thats so good
I will be in attendance. I'm looking forward to discussing everybody else's opinions on the templar's model, too. :)
So how is pax guys?

Did you set up a booth?

Was there a lot of people playing PoE?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
no booth, purely social presence.

great meet up though. was awesome to meet happy players who never use the forum.

I'm fairly certain that almost all happy players never use the forums.
"
no booth, purely social presence.

great meet up though. was awesome to meet happy players who never use the forum.

Was an excellent meet, especially the inappropriate signing of the posters.. That's on my wall already..

Brilliant!
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
As much as this is fucking brilliant... id like to say that to reach such genius tech it takes allot of time and effort... which could be spent on desync

it is a grand scheme of GGG you will be so happy when they do fix it even though they had the fix they need more fanfare for it so just wait... patiently ...
one of these days i will get my career job and when i do first thing im going to do is buy the next PAX ticket
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
I wanted to meet them but I didn't know when it was or where to go : \
IRON MAN
This is so sad. I was in Melbourne last Sat (13/07). Missed the meet up by a week. :(
Was a good night indeed, well worth the drive.
Thanks for the beer Charan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info