New patching tech and Melbourne fan meetup

"
no booth, purely social presence.

great meet up though. was awesome to meet happy players who never use the forum.

+1 (although I'm one of those rare happy players who spends too much time on the forum)

Good to meet you too Charan, and thanks for the beer (+ all the money you've given to GGG of course) :)
Last edited by Incompetent on Jul 21, 2013, 9:10:19 AM
You signed my poster.
"
Oh, Long Island Iced Tea dude: fuck you, that was a bad idea. :) (and congrats for totally destroying yours well before me.)

Your welcome :)
cheers for the drink(s) Charan.
Good to meet everyone and thanks to GGG for the night, they really are miles ahead in terms of community involvement and support.
Last edited by dcsmurlz on Jul 21, 2013, 9:53:15 AM
Awesome meetup and thanks Charan for the beers. Froggy with pax written on it how cool is that :).
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
I just wanted to put out another reminder that we're having a fan meetup in Melbourne (Australia) on Saturday evening. We'll meet at/near PAX
man, that sounds like it was a blast!
i hope at some point i am able to go to an event like that and meet some poe community members, sounds like it would be a good time.

Florida anyone?!?! :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Take advantage of swedes, of our godlike meat balls and Ikea furnitures but never anything in return..
"
If anyone is okay with sharing names/faces/screen-names, PM me who you were (a strange exercise in self-description, I suppose) and I'll be like 'OH HEY YOU' and stuff. It'll be glorious.

We both wore a shirt / jumper with the best band of the last few decades across it :)

Cheers for the beer too. My hangover was well worth braving the cold Victorian evening!
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
sounds like you guys had so a lot of fun :)

man, i want a signed poster. Is Pax only once a year?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Well the 20% gem recipe Chris wouldn't spill is out now
Last edited by fourfriedchickens on Jul 22, 2013, 10:46:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info