New patching tech and Melbourne fan meetup

I just wanted to put out another reminder that we're having a fan meetup in Melbourne (Australia) on Saturday evening. We'll meet at/near PAX and then travel to a more central location to meet fans that don't have PAX tickets. We have some microtransaction codes to give out to people who meet us in person, so come say hi if you're in there area! If you're interested in the details, just mail me at chris@grindinggear.com. I haven't sent out specific information on where/when the meetup is, but I hope to do so before the weekend.

I'm leaving for Australia now, so there may not be any news updates until we get back. I'll try to post something while away but it depends a lot on availability of internet :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Brinstead wrote:
any plans to hit PAX Prime?

At this stage it's looking unlikely for this year! I'd love to, but we have a lot to do to prepare for release.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info