New patching tech and Melbourne fan meetup

simple to code... nice idea :) keep on patching... :)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I hope you're not giving out those black cat pet codes exclusively during this meet up, some of us would love to attend but cannot because out-of-area/work/RL commitments :(
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Would love to see you guys in good old Europe.
"
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
I hope you're not giving out those black cat pet codes exclusively during this meet up, some of us would love to attend but cannot because out-of-area/work/RL commitments :(

Nope, not those. They'll be in the shop before long.

I'm amazed by how much insider info you have :) Good news anyway, thanks for sharing.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Jul 18, 2013, 4:53:50 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:

Nope, not those. They'll be in the shop before long.

I'm amazed by how much insider info you have :) Good news anyway, thanks for sharing.

With the amount of money he's spent on the game, you'd hope he had at least some insider info.
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
Seeders wrote:
Blizzard - takes 6 months to create one patch. Brings down entire game for at least a day. Weekly server maintenance which brings entire game down for most of the day.

GGG - Patches take 1 minute, but thats not good enough. Now patches are seamless.

I know everyone hates the Blizzard/GGG comparisons, but this is just funny.

Indeed it is, hehe. :)

VG

havent gone through all the posts to see if some1 replied to this....umm jeez wows like the biggest mmo out there and there patches are alot more bigger than GGG wht a retarded comment seriously the burning crusdade patch alone is bigger than the whole poe game nothing wrong with GGG but to compare it to blizzard is like comparing a commodore to a ferrari
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Seeders wrote:
Blizzard - takes 6 months to create one patch. Brings down entire game for at least a day. Weekly server maintenance which brings entire game down for most of the day.

GGG - Patches take 1 minute, but thats not good enough. Now patches are seamless.

I know everyone hates the Blizzard/GGG comparisons, but this is just funny.

stop making redundant comments if you are not even close to aware how the things are going on here and on blizzard games.
Last edited by Ispita on Jul 18, 2013, 8:08:04 AM
"

How about board game cafes? I'm thinking of bringing a rather fun little card game that destroys all semblance of decency but definitely brings people together in their shared depravity.

Is it...Cards Against Humanity?
oh and also in regards to the quick patches crap Quality>Quantity striving for perfection is an amazing thing not saying ggg arent doing tht but fuck off comparing blizzard to GGG....ten years down the track compared to blizz at ten years down the track i wanna see tht ...only time will tell.
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
Great to know, now if I dont like one of your patches I just wont ever close my client lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info